Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez part 6 started less than 3 weeks ago, and we've already hit 4000 posts, which is a testament to how strongly Port fans feel about this. If he's still here by Christmas, we'll hit part 10.
Apparently we are a minority

Kane cornes said..

Not sure how he's come to that when we average under 27k to home games and have 60k members this year

Yeah I've been seeing that Teal Ladies group around on social media, and I've been thinking "s**t, is this what we are now?"
How many custom made jackets did you order?
what are you wearing fred armisen GIF by Portlandia

This was a couple of months ago.

Ditts reported that "I think they are already preparing for life after Ken Hinkley."

"While stressing this is a 'rumour segment'... People I'm talking to around the club, both parties are kind of moving towards [Hinkley leaving]. I think the GWS mail is good."

It would be a great move if he decides to move to GWS. Ken will have less pressure living in Sydney and Port will get a fresh start.
Don't trust a thing Dittmar says, he just makes sh*t up.

Apparently we are a minority

Kane cornes said..

Not sure how he's come to that when we average under 27k to home games and have 60k members this year
Kane thinks he knows so much about footy, that's why Chad works at a football club and he works in the media. Speaking of minorities, Kane is one and a failed fireman to boot.

This is why Alistair Clarkson was spotted at Alberton last week. He's here to start assembling his team ;)
The idea of Clarkson walking in the doors of Alberton without anyone in the media talking about it is laugh out loud funny. Was he wearing a disguise? Glasses and a moustache or just a big trench coat and a hat?

The idea of Clarkson walking in the doors of Alberton without anyone in the media talking about it is laugh out loud funny. Was he wearing a disguise? Glasses and a moustache or just a big trench coat and a hat?

You're a little bit dim, aren't you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as Kochie was in the UK when Clarko was in the UK makes me wonder did they have a cup of tea and chew the fat.

Sadly Kochie sounds like he’s more than happy to tinker around the edges.

Lol this ****stain then criticises Koch for being focused on Prison Bars and not making a decision on the coach??

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back