List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

When Clark has a clear run. He is a best 18 player here and pretty much to a poster. Everyone thinks that highly of him.

Flip side, is that as a club and supporter base. We probably need a mini reset. Go back a step to go jump forward into contention.

Clark could facilitate that - full well knowing, he could blow up and fulfil his potential at North.
It’s a massive risk to drop than on maybe. Like I said he’s that type that is more valuable to you guys than the outside, due to potential, investment all that stuff and that’s ok , I think he’s worth more than a second rnd for sure but when you get to premium picks (2,3) I just don’t like the idea of diluting them

Again if Rawlings dropped 2 or 3 the north supporters would likely be baying for blood. The CCJ and JHF trades already have got many backs up
Am sure you are right. I wouldn’t be happy either in your shoes. Depends if you want ready players or longer term potential. Is Clarko in their ear? Who knows?

I don't want to get rid of Clark.
But what about: Clark and Highmore or Sharman for Pick 3 ?

Am sure you are right. I wouldn’t be happy either in your shoes. Depends if you want ready players or longer term potential. Is Clarko in their ear? Who knows?
Of course and if it was 8-10 I’d probably say look for experience.

Just my feeling is in the afl to go all the way you need true elite players and 2 and 3 are more likely to get you there. That’s why I originally was happy not to trade no1 prior to the JHF draft.

That CCJ trade really screwed us in my opinion we could realistically used that pick 19 to generate something (not necessarily HC but some experience nonetheless)

I don't want to get rid of Clark.
But what about: Clark and Highmore or Sharman for Pick 3 ?
Two of those names sound made up

Hold on I’m worried now you guys don’t want HC and 9 for 3 and I don’t want north to do that.

My general feelings about trades is if all parties are dissatisfied it is fair.

Damn it may be this.

I want to keep 3 if we don’t get HC it’s ok I just want 3. Particularly after all this JHF crap
Why would we give up two first round picks for one
Lol no thanks. We will keep Clark and keep 9.
That is a terrible deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course and if it was 8-10 I’d probably say look for experience.

Just my feeling is in the afl to go all the way you need true elite players and 2 and 3 are more likely to get you there. That’s why I originally was happy not to trade no1 prior to the JHF draft.

That CCJ trade really screwed us in my opinion we could realistically used that pick 19 to generate something (not necessarily HC but some experience nonetheless)
If you want to discuss the ins and outs of what North's been up to maybe got back to the North board ?
I know that I couldn't give a **** about it and reckon most here couldn't either.

Well our massive balls are confirmed now given we rejected the Clark deal.

Pushovers? No way. We are ruthless operators with huge testicles. Let it be known.

Lethers up the front there

Think spaceman needs to do his thing

Not sure about the one at the back. Hayes or gringo2011 ?

On one hand I don’t think he was involved in our trading so that rules out Lenny.

But on the other hand, this is about huge testicles so that rules out…

RY9qSt0.jpg

Why would we give up two first round picks for one
Lol no thanks. We will keep Clark and keep 9.
That is a terrible deal
I don’t want north to do that deal. Either.

Id just prefer keeping 3 intact, for reasons stated above.

Like I said I don’t see us doing it, we just don’t have the right combo of currency.

If you want to discuss the ins and outs of what North's been up to maybe got back to the North board ?
I know that I couldn't give a * about it and reckon most here couldn't either.
?

I know that I couldn't give a * about it and reckon most here couldn't either.
Ok I was trying to see what you guys thought genuinely and discuss it civilly, certainly wasn’t trying to troll or anything, maybe a bit of banter. Apologies

Ok I was trying to see what you guys thought genuinely and discuss it civilly, certainly wasn’t trying to troll or anything, maybe a bit of banter. Apologies

Disregard, it's his nap time and he gets grumpy when he doesn't have his nap.

You’re right.

The lure of home is a myth for most people.
Have you ever met anyone from Parkdale? The lure is real there. Something in the Mordi-Brae water. 😳

If we get Callaghan then do we get Howes as part of the package? 🤔

Nothing to apologize for
Just here talking footy, take no notice

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back