Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Friday 7th April 4.20PM @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about that, minus LDU North looked bog ordinary against the lowly Hawks.

Could have said the same against GWS after being smashed by WCE. I reckon this is a huge danger game and we cannot take them lightly. Clarko will be keen to see a response after the Hawks loss.

I know we’re pissed with LoB, but he always looks lost when he plays a bits and pieces role.

If Acres is sore, LoB gets the wing. And if Ollie is sore, Fish - who again is always better when he plays a mid-type role - get the other wing.

And then it’s Kennedy for Owies. And Cinc as the sub.

So in: Kennedy, Cinc (sub)

Out: Owies, Acres

If Holland is out then add Honey. They clearly have next on the pecking order (even if I feel his form hasn’t justified it).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know we’re pissed with LoB, but he always looks lost when he plays a bits and pieces role.

If Acres is sore, LoB gets the wing. And if Ollie is sore, Fish - who again is always better when he plays a mid-type role - get the other wing.

And then it’s Kennedy for Owies. And Cinc as the sub.

So in: Kennedy, Cinc (sub)

Out: Owies, Acres

If Holland is out then add Honey. They clearly have next on the pecking order (even if I feel his form hasn’t justified it).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Were you impressed by Honeys 5 possession VFL game to warrant selection?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

Despite being undefeated our percentage is 7th or so in the league after three rounds. Need to take advantage of playing a poor side without key players and build on it.

Now can you tell me why we are currently above both Sydney and Essendon on the ladder when we have the same amount of wins but less percentage?

Now can you tell me why we are currently above both Sydney and Essendon on the ladder when we have the same amount of wins but less percentage?
I’m not sure how you can underestimate the importance of building a strong % when we missed finals on it last year. Tigers are a chance to be players come September so I’m not buying that a draw completely eliminates the percentage concern.

Also every chance another finals contender plays in a draw at some point this season too.

I’m not sure how you can underestimate the importance of building a strong % when we missed finals on it last year. Tigers are a chance to be players come September so I’m not buying that a draw completely eliminates the percentage concern.

Also every chance another finals contender plays in a draw at some point this season too.

1% apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to worry about in my opinion. Is genuinely trying to get across to smother the kick and there is incidental contact

100% I think he tried to smother and Daniels accidentally ran into him and Blake braces with his stuffed shoulder.

Amazing journalism once again by Jon Ralph.

No, Lachie Plowman is a quality senior player with loads of experience and is extremely reliable.
ok, it's boring now and you're confusing the noobs.........

Check out Melbourne’s goal kicking today against a good team in Sydney.
If we want to elevate to the next level and compete/beat these teams our conversion just has to improve.
Our blokes just have to start taking the responsibility … NOW !!

How did Pies go with similar conditions, Lions, Hawks, Cats, Suns, but nice cherry pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back