Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Caleb on the tall chair

Remember the exchange between the Bont and Caleb in a video, when Caleb made a remark about the size of Bont's nose and Bont retorted with "I don't need a booster seat"? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the exchange between the Bont and Caleb in a video, when Caleb made a remark about the size of Bont's nose and Bont retorted with "I don't need a booster seat"? :D

Please tell me you know which video or have a link

I saw this on the clubs Instagram. I haven't seen any suggestion that this, what appears to be a Canterbury rugby style jumper, is for sale. But does anyone know if it is available somewhere? It is just too good.
1690949917792.png

Libba still bitter about the end of the season. You can't blame him though it would take out all the zest in any one. What a bloody fruitless year we had.
Yeah it would have given him the pip. Understandable he’d be pithed off.

Libba still bitter about the end of the season. You can't blame him though it would take out all the zest in any one. What a bloody fruitless year we had.

Bummed, by the look of the sour face

A friend of mine said we had an intern at the club that posted a video on TikTok along the lines of “which players should be delisted”. It was quickly deleted.

I didn’t see it, so can not verify this happened.

Edit: the post wasn’t on our official social media channels, but the interns.

Edit edit: nope, apparently it was on one socials 🤦‍♂️

A friend of mine said we had an intern at the club that posted a video on TikTok along the lines of “which players should be delisted”. It was quickly deleted.

I didn’t see it, so can not verify this happened.

Edit: the post wasn’t on our official social media channels, but the interns.

Edit edit: nope, apparently it was on one socials 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully said intern receives a DCM.

Personally I've found our communications and our social media content in general especially s*** this year.

Lazy, unoriginal and just mindless crap. Whether it's the coaches meaningless droning and platitudes after a loss or the camera attached to a fence training as players all shout their favourite ice cream or something at, it all adds very little.

Hopefully said intern receives a DCM.

Personally I've found our communications and our social media content in general especially s*** this year.

Lazy, unoriginal and just mindless crap. Whether it's the coaches meaningless droning and platitudes after a loss or the camera attached to a fence training as players all shout their favourite ice cream or something at, it all adds very little.

They haven’t been able to hire a decent social media person all year.

I’ve applied each time. I’ve got experience, I’m actually very good at what I do, I’ve got references, worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, anything any recruiter would be looking for, but I don’t even get a response 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back