Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is it's all a bit too * late.

I’m listening to this snivelling little stuckfick now.

Absolutely unbelievable.

“There was no motivation to experiment and try something different because if he loses 4 games in a row he’s out!… they’ve got nothing to show for it but straight sets”

I’m listening to this snivelling little stuckfick now.

Absolutely unbelievable.

“There was no motivation to experiment and try something different because if he loses 4 games in a row he’s out!… they’ve got nothing to show for it but straight sets”
He does realise that means he managed the season in a completely selfish manner to chase his contract right? which again highlights why he's unfit for the job.

He does realise that means he managed the season in a completely selfish manner to chase his contract right? which again highlights why he's unfit for the job.

That’s definitely what he was inferring. That the club put itself in an impossible position of promoting self-interest over its own good.

Yoooooooooooooo!

He also said that Ken Hinkley is the best coach out there for Port Adelaide . Jesus Christ.

Only Ken Hinkley can coach the Ken Hinkley Football Club

Our membership money goes towards spam bots and corrupt journalists.

Don't worry about getting a coach that can teach players to hit a ****** stab pass to a free player 15m away.

That’s definitely what he was inferring. That the club put itself in an impossible position of promoting self-interest over its own good.

Yoooooooooooooo!
Yea I think he seems fine with Ken doing that, exams herp derp, however not for the greater good.

Not the way someone invested in the interests of the club would set goals, in the end you are condoning a selfish prick meandering on while the club itself & supporters ultimately suffer. What a guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know where to start, but anyway, I'll start here

It is amazing that Koch has rubbed so many true believers the wrong way lol, he can't even win over the Hinkley simpletons. What they don't realise is Koch and Ken are partners in crime.

C4[2]Yo`DooR
Is there any chance master narcissist Ken Hinkley will stand down? Surely there's a long awaited realisation that he's not up to it. 🤏
That’s some super wishful thinking there

He’s not going to give up his pay check and cushy position just because he’s not up to it.

No doubt he realises he’s not up to it but I don’t think he even cares

I don't know where to start, but anyway, I'll start here

It is amazing that Koch has rubbed so many true believers the wrong way lol, he can't even win over the Hinkley simpletons. What they don't realise is Koch and Ken are partners in crime.

All of you Hinkley-hating traters will wake up to a bunch of spinach on your doorstep tomorrow!

Yep - this is 100% correct.

Ken literally cooked his players so he could get another truckload of $$$$$

Lycett, Marshall, McKenzie, Dixon, Wines and Boak.

After the Essendon game - they were all fried for the rest of the season.

Here is what AI thinks about Ken Hinkley remaining as head coach of our football club despite 11 years of failure -

The question of whether Ken Hinkley should remain as the coach of the Port Adelaide Football Club is a complex and subjective one. While there may be valid arguments for his retention, it's important to note that the decision ultimately rests with the club's management and board. Here are some reasons that could be put forth in support of Ken Hinkley remaining as the coach:
  1. Consistency and Stability: One argument for retaining Hinkley is the value of continuity and stability in coaching. Frequent changes in coaching staff can disrupt a team's development and performance. Hinkley has been with the club for a considerable amount of time, and the players may have developed a strong rapport with him.
  2. Progress in Regular Season: Hinkley has overseen the team's performance in the regular season, where Port Adelaide has often performed well. The team's consistency during the home-and-away season might be seen as a positive sign, indicating that they are competitive and capable of reaching the finals.
  3. Development of Young Talent: Coaches play a significant role in the development of young talent. If Hinkley has been successful in nurturing and developing young players who can become future stars of the club, this could be seen as a reason to keep him on board.
  4. Cultural Impact: Hinkley may have a positive influence on the club's culture, fostering a sense of unity, work ethic, and resilience among the players. This kind of intangible impact can be valuable for a club's long-term success.
  5. External Factors: It's essential to consider external factors that may have influenced the team's performance, such as injuries, fixture challenges, or strong competition from other clubs. These factors may not solely be attributed to the coach's performance.
  6. Commitment and Improvement Plans: If Hinkley demonstrates a commitment to improving the team's performance in finals and presents a clear plan for achieving success, the club's leadership may decide to give him more time to implement those changes.
It's worth noting that the decision to retain or replace a coach is a complex one, and it depends on various factors, including the club's long-term vision, the expectations of the board and supporters, and the available coaching talent. Ultimately, the Port Adelaide Football Club's management will need to carefully assess all these factors and make a decision that they believe is in the best interest of the club's future success.

It's almost as if AI is taking over. Even it runs with "Who else are ya gonna get?" Or maybe Koch is that bereft of ability that he uses AI to help him run the club. This is almost word for word what the club is currently running with in justifying Keninkley's head coach role.

Gerard's now rolling with Port are a cautionary tale on running the exam with an August deadline.

All the media ********* pushed this as if David Dick Brains August deadline was law. The club could easily have just come out and said, "actually, we've reassessed and felt post finals would be better."

**** the lot of them.

Whateley has a lot to answer for long history stupidity.

Speaking on his SEN breakfast show, Whateley was shocked by how late the Power had left the coaching call.

“You can’t live life on hold and that’s the risk, I think, in doing this,” he said.

“I haven’t understood this the whole year through … Ken Hinkley is coaching as well as he has ever done, this is a new beginning of things.

“I just don’t understand why they’ve been so reluctant to go, ‘we still believe in you, you’re our guy’.

“It’s almost like it’s been done to calm the lunatic fringe, (saying) ‘we know you’re going to be up in arms if we reappoint him, so we’ll give you this’.

“I think it’s shockingly disrespectful to Ken, to be honest.”

Hinkley had been arguably under the most pressure as coach entering this season after the club’s shock 2022 result where they missed finals off the back of a horror start to the year.

- Gerard Whateley 14 August 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back