Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken's press conferences have always been disastrous - never takes accountability, says footy buzzword jargon, and has a chuckle. It sounds the same as players who've been media trained to hell.

Someone at the club has actively taught Ken this.

Serious discussions about pissing Hinkley off today better be happening.

Surely it’s not up for debate anymore. 2 out of 3 finals this year were unforgivable.

Laughable how bad we were and this moron thinks we were brave and should be proud of that dogshit.

I was always prepared to hold fire until after the season was officially done but fck me dead, it’s over now and Hinkley is over, blind Freddy can see it.

Wake up port, do it today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Discussions between people with a vote on Ken were briefly had last night.

No meeting currently set but the expectation is that one will happen next week.

This is very much a divided group.
**** me. How can there be any division. Emails were sent to Richo and Co after the 2021 debacle (should have been an instant sacking then) pointing out that statistically it's never going to happen with him and the logical decision was to move on now. Three ****ing years later and predictable results we are again going through exactly the same losses in the same manner.

• Game day is boring and flat
  • Our supporters going aren't full members
  • We are losing the base and when we do inevitably go shit for a while the happy clappers won't be there but you won't have the diehards lost this time
How could you possibly be a "professional" on our board and even have any inkling of keeping him this morning. It is unfathomable, the reasons to keep him you hear are delusional, the fear that letting him go and the whole place implodes is bizarre. His greatest coaching period was a decade ago and because we were shit 12 years ago he should stay for life?

It's so painful, it was obvious in 2016 to me when we lost to Richmond at home but our board and leadership under his tenure has become such a bubble they ignore anyone from outside as a mere emotional supporter and that is exactly what they will do again because everyone is just upset as it is raw. The club actually hates us core supporters.

OK, people.

I've read threats on this thread about cancelling memberships if the Bogan is coaching again next year.

If he isn't fired, please carry out the threat.

The 'I would have, but I was worried about missing out on finals tickets' is just an excuse.

Although those who hold that view are not happy clappers, they do not really believe that Daddy Donuts has to go.

If you want the club to draw a line in the sand, make a stand, or do something, then please do the same yourself.

Either Donuts goes, or your membership goes. Non-negotiable. Save money, save the stress, make a difference.

SACK HINKLEY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God this era of footy is so pointless and boring
It's been an era of clubs having some form of leg up over other rivals. If the AFL is serious about equalisation, then this needs to be investigated.

Since 2004, it's been the Geelong, Hawthorn, Richmond and Sydney shows. With West Coast and Collingwood popping up every now an then. 6 out of 18 clubs hoarding all the success.

Melbourne and Bulldogs being the outliers with their so called fairytale seasons.

We really need Brisbane to step up and break this cycle. I don't like them much but their the only team that is well and truly overdue for some success.

2014 was such a missed opportunity for us and its hurting harder than ever.

OK, people.

I've read threats on this thread about cancelling memberships if the Bogan is coaching again next year.

If he isn't fired, please carry out the threat.

The 'I would have, but I was worried about missing out on finals tickets' is just an excuse.

Although those who hold that view are not happy clappers, they do not really believe that Daddy Donuts has to go.

If you want the club to draw a line in the sand, make a stand, or do something, then please do the same yourself.

Either Donuts goes, or your membership goes. Non-negotiable. Save money, save the stress, make a difference.

SACK HINKLEY!

Even if people still buy the memberships, stop going to the games. Don't give your seats to a friend. Make the team play in front of 15k again.

In fact, people should do the march from the mall in round 1 next year, only to turn around and go home once they get to AO. Keep doing it until change happens

The only thing that has remained constant in the past 12 years of PAFC not making a GF, is Hinkley. the amount of players and assistant coaches that have come and gone is endless and yet the game plan remains the same. Going into a must win prelim final you shouldn’t hope that a player like Dixon who was reported to have had whopping cough was going to be a winner for you iIMO was ridiculous , and the game plan of bombing it long into the forward line hoping for one of the tall forwards to mark it was so so predictable, it wasn’t like we weren’t getting out of centre and clear. Luck plays a big hand in winning games and Ken has been lucky in many this year but after 12 years and no flags i think Hinkley’s luck has run out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back