Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol hes totally staying. He wont last the season.
As supporters we need to make sure he doesn’t last..

Don’t turn up and if you do boo him every week make it so the board has no choice left

Cause if not they will never make the hard decision they will never get rid of him they will never admit they are wrong cause admission means they all have to walk away..

All I want for my birthday tomorrow is for this mug to be sacked

I Hope Please GIF

I don't want anyone to feel bad because of that post. I am only trying to say, from the perspective of someone who singlehandedly ran a cross-platform social media campaign trying to oust this guy, life is a whole better when you take a step back from it all.

He'll be sacked soon enough. Enjoy shit-posting about him until then, but don't let it consume you.

From someone who spammed Twitter with anti-Hinkley stats for a good year, I get where you’re coming from

Apparently we've been working on getting him to the club for 18 months. Collingwood come in at the last minute and get the deal done. Kenny's salesmanship losing its charm.
Hinkley's salesmanship ability is matched by his coaching ability.

I am all for sacking Hinkley, and have been for the past seven years, but some people here seriously need to a step away from their screens. Obsessing over some bald bumpkin on an online forum is no way to spend every minute of every day.

And, if anything, their constant spamming, sulking, and whining in this thread is diluting the many genuine arguments for sacking him because it paints us all as a bunch of nutcases.

Sack Alyx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a grab from Caroline Wilson's latest podcast. She's practically pleading with crybaby to stand down as it's going to get way worse next year if he continues on. Weird take. Poor special Kenny.
That tells me the club has given him the option to walk, he either doesnt want too and is daring the club to sack him or he will walk but he and his manager are being difficult in terms of the condition of the payout, so that why its taking a while.

At this point it’s only really those who don’t know any better, suck down the “Widdle Port” narrative, or the Stockholm Syndromers (the ‘Timmy Ginever’ Legion), isn’t it?

No rational Port Adelaide fan older than say, 28-30ish, and with sound mental acuity (specifically recall, pattern recognition), could possibly treat any home and away win as anything but another stepping stone on the road to the next big humiliation.

It’s not ‘negativity’ or ‘pessimism’, it just is.
To steal a Kochism, the last time Port Adelaide won a preliminary final, George W. Bush was US president.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back