Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

When I saw Whateley last night on 360 say about Dan Houston that he should go back to the club and say he's staying for next season. "It will be great, and then he can revisit being traded at the end of next season".

That to me is a tell that Hinkley isn't being moved on. Whateley is one of Hinkley's biggest supporters, if there was a chance Hinkley was gone, he couldn't GAF about whether Houston stays or goes.

Bi-Lo McAvaney probably wants us to trade him to Geelong for massive unders and that's not on this season

Wonder if anyone will ever write a book covering the 2023 extension. I'd love to hear more about how it came about. The biggest small dick energy loser move since Nerio Ferraro blocked his own club from ever joining the AFL through sheer cowardice.

Just as Alaric and the Visigoths sacked Rome the week after Fitzroy beat South Melbourne in the grand final more than 1600 years ago, Warren and his board will sack Hinkley in an historic victory.

Oh ffs. We canā€™t get rid of any of these muppets šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
It's sad that we think we have to top up with players like Perryman, full well knowing it's just to make up for Hinkley's deficiencies as a coach.

He's lived off the back of Robbie Gray now JHF, why can't the club see it doesn't matter what players they bring into our system, it simply doesn't work because besides some cultural issues, the game plan is flawed and does not stand up in finals, that is on Hinkley.

Sack the coach roach he has to go.

o
When I saw Whateley last night on 360 say about Dan Houston that he should go back to the club and say he's staying for next season. "It will be great, and then he can revisit being traded at the end of next season".

That to me is a tell that Hinkley isn't being moved on. Whateley is one of Hinkley's biggest supporters, if there was a chance Hinkley was gone, he couldn't GAF about whether Houston stays or goes.

Port BF posters try not to link every event that occurs on planet earth to Hinkleyā€™s employment status challenge 2024 (impossible)

Wonder if anyone will ever write a book covering the 2023 extension. I'd love to hear more about how it came about. The biggest small dick energy loser move since Nerio Ferraro blocked his own club from ever joining the AFL through sheer cowardice.
The book I want to read is the 2017 extension and what went down. That was the beginning of this unmitigated disaster

We should sell it the other way to the losers in charge of our club. They could be remembered as heroes for being the ones to finally sack Hinkley (after being in charge for 90+% of his failed tenure.
Finally having the guts to correct past mistakes is a redeemable position.

Doubling down on a past mistake to also make it a future mistake is legacy-destroying for the individuals involved.

May they be judged accordingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally having the guts to correct past mistakes is a redeemable position.

Doubling down on a past mistake to also make it a future mistake is legacy-destroying for the individuals involved.

May they be judged accordingly.

It's so obvious.

They're presiding over the worst period in the club's history and it's not even close.

Do something different maybe?

There is no way any club would sack their coach after finishing second.
Our best hope is Ken speaks out at the B&F confimring it is his final year.

We should sell it the other way to the losers in charge of our club. They could be remembered as heroes for being the ones to finally sack Hinkley (after being in charge for 90+% of his failed tenure.

I was thinking along similar lines - try and convince Kochead that hanging on to "Kenny" is doing untold damage to his own reputation/legacy.

Former NBA defensive player of the year, Dikembe Mutombo, was once of Ken Hinkleyā€™s most ardent supporters. Hereā€™s what his untimely death suggests about the Port boardā€™s reluctance to sack Ken within the hours of 12:01-8am on Tuesday October 1

This is not sounding overly promising. Sounds like a strategy to minimise the Sack Hinkley signs around Adelaide & keep the supporter base as quiet as possible while they get the automatic renewal of memberships finished.
We heard the same 18 months ago, imagine believing anything is happening,ken is contracted,club have said he's coaching,Koch has stated he doesn't sack coaches in contract.

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

I can't believe I have to put up with another year of Ken, what a joke.

Another year where I know we'll be useless in finals but I have to find a way to enjoy the H&A season. RIP

Feel The Bern Politics GIF by Bernie Sanders

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back