List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Splitting the pick hasn't worked well for us to far.

Missed on Sheezel/Wardlaw for Ginbey and Hewett. Ginbey has been OK and Hewett incomplete. Sheezel is AA contender already and Wardlaw > Ginbey.

I could care less if they didn't want to come West - pick them and make them, win them over. If all else fails, trade them out.

Split 3 for 12 and 14....???

Don’t want to split pick 3 at all but if we have to why aren’t we splitting pick 3 with the Tigers. They will have pick 6 & 10.
It’s on them to get a deal for Baker done too. He wants to shift and has given good service to there club.

I just simply don’t understand pick 12 & 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the club wont face up until we do something?

Otherwise we just sit on our hands like cowards?

Or boo your own players anonymously from a crowd like a coward? You do that you are an idiot.

If you want to do something.

Go write an email to those in charge.

Go walk back and forth at Lathlain Park wearing a billboard saying Sack Pyke and Clarke. The End is Nigh.

But don't boo a player who had no control over what the club dealt for them. That's plain stupid.

Only person happy about this is Tim Kelly. We will now look back on that trade with fond affection

Even after years of horrid performance and decision making, we’re still here supporting the club we love. If this goes through I honestly think it may be the straw that breaks the camels back.
This shit goes through and I'm done. I'm out for years maybe permanently.

And i was at games in 87

Don’t want to split pick 3 at all but if we have to why aren’t we splitting pick 3 with the Tigers. They will have pick 6 & 10.
It’s on them to get a deal for Baker done too. He wants to shift and has given good service to there club.

I just simply don’t understand pick 12 & 14
exactly!

why bother dealing with Carlton at all?

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

difference between port and eagles is Port admin listen to there members, eagles don't give a shit about there's. Ports had the balls to pull out of the deal when there members were pissed off and There deal wasn't half as bad as this one
except about sacking Kern

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or boo your own players anonymously from a crowd like a coward? You do that you are an idiot.

If you want to do something.

Go write an email to those in charge.

Go walk back and forth at Lathlam Park wearing a billboard saying Sack Pyke and Clarke. The End in Nigh.

But don't boo a player who had no control over what the club felt for them. That's plain stupid.
Baker is part of it. He's part of the group from Richmond who has infiltrated our club and put themselves in front of the club. He's a grub. I've never booed someone in my life. I don't like it. And although I still wouldn't do this, I hold no ill will to anyone who does. This traded is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

There is nothing worse that when incompetent people get leadership positions.

I assume the plan, rightly or wrongly, is to try to create a side to get a couple of extra wins in the short term, both to placate the supporters and to assist with selling the dream to Warner (or similar) and Harley that we are on the rise. Otherwise another 4 to 5 win season suggests that the dead cat is not bouncing in trying to sell the dream.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back