List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

I literally cannot believe how sensitive Richmond supporters are just because one person said it sucks they won't have access to one of, if not the best player in the draft. We're like 6 pages deep in this conversation, why are you like this?
Wojokeski with no self-awareness... again. Why are you like this?

Wojokeski with no self-awareness... again. Why are you like this?
no self-awareness? I just can't see why so many people took offense to what appeared to be a comment commiserating how unfortunate that Ashcroft is out of the picture for the Tigers.

no self-awareness? I just can't see why so many people took offense to what appeared to be a comment commiserating how unfortunate that Ashcroft is out of the picture for the Tigers.
Do you not understand how forum's work? That's right, you're not here to debate, just troll.

What have you actually contributed meaningful in your 22 posts in this thread, the most of any non-Richmond supporter? There was some troll about a Richmond draft hand 20 years ago where you were made to look like a peanut, and now it's happening again as you go in to bat for someone who is claiming something that has been shown to be untrue.

1729582572795.png

You sure about that Fadgey? Here is the geelong_crazy26 annointed draft guru Cal Twomey ranking Daicos as #1.

Dated 30th September, two months before the draft.

JHF absolutely overtook him. How much of that was due to the fact he was signed at Collingwood, but there were certainly no surprises when Horne-Francis was called at #1 (and even the other two ahead of him).

Dated 30th September, two months before the draft.

JHF absolutely overtook him. How much of that was due to the fact he was signed at Collingwood, but there were certainly no surprises when Horne-Francis was called at #1 (and even the other two ahead of him).
How did JH-F overtake him I wonder when all footy had finished by that stage. Not sure if either attended the draft combine.

I think you'll find no-one was surprised by JH-F at one because everyone knew Daicos was off to the Pies.

Ashcroft is widely (not unanimously - that word was used as hyperbole, which is almost unanimously misunderstood by BF posters) considered the best talent in the draft.

However, Richmond fans seem to think Ashcroft is more like Jack Watts than Jack Dyer.

The real problem then must be the horror of the lack of talent awaiting Richmond's 219 other early draft picks!

Do you not understand how forum's work? That's right, you're not here to debate, just troll.

What have you actually contributed meaningful in your 22 posts in this thread, the most of any non-Richmond supporter? There was some troll about a Richmond draft hand 20 years ago where you were made to look like a peanut, and now it's happening again as you go in to bat for someone who is claiming something that has been shown to be untrue.

View attachment 2149702
I'm not going in to bat for anyone, the post is on the main board so people other than Richmond supporters are going to post here, if you're gonna get your knickers in a twist because non-Richmond people post about Richmond then stick to the Richmond board.

I'm not going in to bat for anyone, the post is on the main board so people other than Richmond supporters are going to post here, if you're gonna get your knickers in a twist because non-Richmond people post about Richmond then stick to the Richmond board.
You’re right, it’s on the main board. So if Richmond want to disagree with an assessment then they’re allowed to. If you’re gonna get you’re knickers in a twist about it then stick to the Geelong board.

Once again, do you know how forums work?

Once again, complete lack of self-awareness on your behalf.

Off you go Wojokeski.

There is no consensus to who is the number one player in this year’s draft. Far greater football minds than “geelong_crazy26” agree on this.

It’s baffling why you’re choosing to die on this hill.
I wouldn’t call bringing up a widely regarded opinion about Ashcroft being the best player in the pool and it sucks richmond don’t have access to him as “dying on a hill”

Talk about dramatic and sensitive. It’s obviously hitting a nerve so I will stop.

Same thing happened daicos draft and jamarra ugle drafts, yet both fan bases with the no1 were much less sensitive about this than Richmond fans seem to be.

I wouldn’t call bringing up a widely regarded opinion about Ashcroft being the best player in the pool and it sucks richmond don’t have access to him as “dying on a hill”

Talk about dramatic and sensitive. It’s obviously hitting a nerve so I will stop.

Same thing happened daicos draft and jamarra ugle drafts, yet both fan bases with the no1 were much less sensitive about this than Richmond fans seem to be.
You’ve gone from “unaminous” to “widely held”. Making progress. I’m proud of you. Now keep going.

No nerves hit. Just you outing yourself as a peanut. I’m more concerned about you than I am about who goes #1. That’s just the type of person I am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back