Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

LEVEL ONE ACCESS
Gold: full access to facilities and campus and entry to game functions
Clubs with Gold Access S36: Fighting Furies / Sin City Swamprats / Roys FFC / Gold City Royals / West Coast Wonders
see you at the season opener ythten legends, go old boys.

Lets try this again...........................

Welcome to Spotswood fumbler who will be our linguistic lecturer specializing in the obscure language of fumblaness 101

fumbler.png

Not the start we were after but an entertaining match.

I'll provide a full update on our situation as soon as it is fully ticked off in committee.

Cheers all.

Round 1 posting statistics:

1691342866129.png

Robertio hits the season as Mr. Yappy. Great to see BRAB's heavy participation, welcome back!

Absolutely fantastic rookie participation, good job Freddy Swift, Wacky Tiger, Ace Rimmer, and TJohn!

Some previous yappers decided to avoid the slings and arrows, we'd love to see all you folks back and giving hell to our competition.

Last edited:
OPHIDIAN OLD BOY'S SEASON 36 ACADEMY GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH

Spotswood campus is buzzing with excitement as the new season starts of with a huge influx of players wanting to be part of something special. A victim of their own success the newest team in the league is being inundated by applications for players wanting to join the Old Boys and be part of the best organisation in the SWEET F.A.

Iva Bigun / Wacky Tiger / fumbler / Tigerturbulance / captain blood 17 / Irish BlueBagger / TJohn / Freddy Swift / Ace Rimmer line up season 36 as the newest Old Boys.

S36 recruits.png
A proud Chancellor and Team Captain Tigerturbulance welcomes the latest Old Boys at their team induction day.

OPHIDIAN OLD BOY'S SEASON 36 ACADEMY GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH

Spotswood campus is buzzing with excitement as the new season starts of with a huge influx of players wanting to be part of something special. A victim of their own success the newest team in the league is being inundated by applications for players wanting to join the Old Boys and be part of the best organisation in the SWEET F.A.

Iva Bigun / Wacky Tiger / fumbler / Tigerturbulance / captain blood 17 / Irish BlueBagger / TJohn / Freddy Swift / Ace Rimmer line up season 36 as the newest Old Boys.

View attachment 1771555
A proud Chancellor and Team Captain Tigerturbulance welcomes the latest Old Boys at their team induction day.
Best club in the Sweet FA, fo sho!

serial_thrilla is this a rule breach?
I'd suggest you ask Tigerturbulance to check the rules thread, but we all know what the answer would be.
Read Beauty And The Beast GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling Wacky Tiger a rookie—- did you miss history class at the academy mate?
where was rookie mentioned idiot, OOB sign 8 players and you want to put sh!t on us,
how about go out and try and do what are doing expanding the league instead of turning posters away from it Mc Melty

where was rookie mentioned idiot, OOB sign 8 players and you want to put sh!t on us,
how about go out and try and do what are doing expanding the league instead of turning posters away from it Mc Melty

I’m not sure what’s funnier Turbo—- the fact you posted this instead of watching the Matilda’s game

OR

The fact you clearly don’t read your teammates posts.

It’s ok that Braklet made a mistake.

No need to go full meltdown mate.

I’m not sure what’s funnier Turbo—- the fact you posted this instead of watching the Matilda’s game

OR

The fact you clearly don’t read your teammates posts.

It’s ok that Braklet made a mistake.

No need to go full meltdown mate.
You guys hear something? Sounds like squeaky crickets...

1691853165609.gif

Round 2 posting stats:

1692019229237.png

Elton Johns Wig gets Yapper Of The Week!
BRAB increases his yappage nicely.
Got some returning posters, and our nOOBs continue to show up, great to see!

Despite our significant posting increase, the Mt B Demons are yappier than we, so the percentage fell off.

EDIT: Got some straggler posts after I did the original, but before the Round 3 threads were posted, so updated the R2 graphic.

Last edited:
Round 2 posting stats:

View attachment 1773614

Mrs Turbo gets Yapper Of The Week!
BRAB increases his yappage nicely.
Got some returning posters, and our nOOBs continue to show up, great to see!

Despite our significant posting increase, the Mt B Demons are yappier than we, so the percentage fell off.

Holy shit, I just realized my mistake. Elton Johns Wig, I apologize and will update the graphic, you're the Yapper Of The Week.

Sorry Mrs Turbo...

If I were better at this spreadsheet BS I would come up with a conditional format rule that automatically did this nonsense, but ...

Holy s**t, I just realized my mistake. Elton Johns Wig, I apologize and will update the graphic, you're the Yapper Of The Week.

Sorry Mrs Turbo...

If I were better at this spreadsheet BS I would come up with a conditional format rule that automatically did this nonsense, but ...
Edited the original post with the actual results.

I found a formula that conditionally formats, but has to be manually recreated for each column. Yeesh.

Edited the original post with the actual results.

I found a formula that conditionally formats, but has to be manually recreated for each column. Yeesh.
I think you're fired from doing the spreadsheet BS from here champ.

I thought this club had high standards ? Silly me.

I think you're fired from doing the spreadsheet BS from here champ.

I thought this club had high standards ? Silly me.
🖕

Spotswood works with what it has, Sunny Jim.

Is this where i put in my lunch order?

View attachment 1773753
Luv Luv Luv this. Thanks for the visit down memory lane fumbler :greenheart::purpleheart:

My lunch time order was always the same:
1 pie w/s
2 x sausage rolls
1 orange sunny boy

and if I had enough money -
1 x wagon wheel :yellowheart:

This was way back when Wagon Wheels were big as, not like todays crapola

but w/s on the eclair??? wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back