Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this FA stat? Foal Assist? Goal Assist?

Frees against? WHO DO I NEED TO SHOUT AT? BAD DECISIONS.
Just keep screaming at the nearest umpire, I am sure you will get through to them one day.
Mourinho-rage-2.gif

Excited to get down and dirty in the curtain raiser this weekend!

We might have blown all our budget on the 'Topes promo vid and Broken's obscenely massive pay-out, but with a bit of improvisation we should have you kitted up for the weekend!

ZIM hessian.jpg

Complete and utter fake news.

I don't hate Art Vandelay_ .

I don't think about him at all, he is beneath my attention.
I admire your stamina.

Anyone else who'd been wrong as much as you have would have given up by now.

I admire your stamina.

Anyone else who'd been wrong as much as you have would have given up by now.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Posting Stats After Rd 2
Another good week posting wise in Round 2 with 22 people managing to post. Cadsky, this might be useful for you, you can find out which of the Bears posters you missed in your numbers as you only have us listed as 21 for this week.

Rd 2 Posting Stats .png

We saw a couple of good posts last week amongst the Simpsons episode which was posted, this one from Tandy was a beauty. Hopefully I can highlight some more great posts next week. Keep up the good work Bears.
After a dear teammate of mine Test Tickle experienced severe chaffing post Rd 1 due to extreme tickling, and having beared witness to the impact of said chaff I have decided to start up a cosmetic line, including talcum powder for the rashier players among us. Introducing Tandy Cosmetics. Here you can see Testy enjoying our range of talcum powders. May they tickle like a feather, stop a scratchy nether
Untitled16_20230810215710.jpg

Last edited:
It's no coincidence that Tandy is back and we are on top.

Just goes to show what a jolly old bear is Tandy.
Thanks mate.Considering how the qooty algorithm actually works I can say I am supremely confident we will be right up there at the pointy end! #bewarethebear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 3 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, howdy there, my fantastic Bears! First off, let me say, I couldn't be prouder of each and every one of you. Now, I know the scoreboard might be flashing those numbers we'd rather not see, but let me share a little story that might just put things in perspective.

Back in my early coaching days, I had a team that, well, let's just say, had a knack for misplacing their left shoes. So, we'd head out on the field with mismatched shoes, and while the other team might've had shiny cleats, we had heart, and we had belief.

One day, we were up against a team that was unbeatable on paper. And what did we do? We tied our laces, smiled our biggest smiles, and gave it all we had. Did we win? Nope. But you know what? We played with the kind of spirit that made even the birds stop and watch.

Now, why am I telling you this? Well, because today, you reminded me of that team. We might've lost by 65 points, but by golly, you played with the heart of champions. It's easy to let that score get us down, but remember, it's just a bunch of numbers on a board. What truly matters is the effort, the camaraderie, and the growth we showed out there.

I believe – and you know I love my "believe" catchphrase – I believe that sometimes, the most valuable lessons come from the toughest defeats. And while it might not feel like it right now, this loss is a chance for us to dig deep, to analyze, and to come back even stronger.

We're still the Bears, still the team that's filled with potential and promise. Just like that mismatched shoe team of mine, we've got something special, something that can't be measured in points. It's in our unity, in our passion, and in the way we stand by each other through thick and thin.

So, let's dust off those jerseys, my Bears, and keep that chin up. We've got a journey ahead, and I've got every ounce of belief that it's gonna be an exciting one. We stumbled a bit today, but you know what they say, a stumble is just a step on the path to success.

Onward, my incredible Bears! Let's take this as a chance to learn, to grow, and to come back with even more fire in our bellies. We're in this together, and I've got a feeling the best is yet to come. Go Bears!

hands on believe sign.png

Is this where we start the slide down the ladder and finish tenth again?
I hope you’re talking about your beloved Bombers and not us mighty Bears there, but I hope not :(

Tandy very undisciplined this week, giving away 4 free kicks. Must have been that Chicken Vindaloo he had at the team meeting Satdy night that got him agro.
When in doubt, elbows out

Its great to see us crack 20 posters again for another week, its help to create enjoyable match threads not only for us but our opponents. Keep up the great work Bears.

Rd 3 Posting Stats .png

IDC & Millky 100 Games.png

Congratulations to I Dont Care and Millky95 on their 100th game for the Bears!

This week, we celebrate a special occasion for two of our beloved players, I Dont Care and Millky95, as they proudly step onto the field for their 100th game with the Bears. This celebration is a testament to the bond between these two champs. They’ve been side by side, through thick and thin, for longer than a desert sunset. Their partnership started way back in Season 19, when they first kicked the Qooty together at the Swamprats, and it’s been a long and remarkable ride since. With a whopping 167 games together under their belts, they’ve perfected the art of teamwork like true legends.

Each of them joined the Bears in Season 30, and since then they have been integral members of the club, serving in the leadership group during this time. They have also shown their excellence on the field, winning honours and recognitions for their performances. I Dont Care won the Best Club Player Award in Season 32, proving that his name might be deceiving after all. Millky95 followed suit in Season 34, claiming not only the Best Club Player Award but also the esteemed Mateflon Medal Best and Fairest Award. Their commitment shines brightly, both on and off the field.

They are a bit of an odd couple, though. Millky95, bless his heart, had never laid eyes on a single episode of The Simpsons until his teammates decided it was high time for a crash course. Thanks to a dazzling barrage of Simpsons pics and GIFs, he’s now a bona fide Simpsons aficionado, joining the ranks of Springfield’s finest. And then we’ve got I Dont Care, on the other hand, who has taken his Simpson love to a whole new level, strutting around with a Clint Eastwood Simpson avatar.

We are proud of these two legends and we hope they have a great game this week. Please join us in congratulating them on their 100th game for the Bears and wishing them all the best for the future.

You’re more than meets the eye, you’re the heroes of the sky. You’re the pride of the Bears.

stats.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back