Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations legends! Setting aside the milestone, 167 games together is a mighty achievement.

Setting the milestone further aside…I Dont Car. 🤣 Dropping that one letter does give his username a wildly different context.

Dear Bear Brothers (and Brotherettes).

I hereby formally launch a challenge for the position of Las Vegas Bears Full Forward.

My business case is simple. Make the change before the chump keeping the seat warm loses us enough games to render finals unachievable.

LVB Leadership Group.. Do the right thing, and install me, the champion Vegas forward to my rightful position at FF.

Dear Bear Brothers (and Brotherettes).

I hereby formally launch a challenge to be dropped to the reserves.

My business case is simple. The Bears can't win a game and the Isotopes can't stop winning.

LVB Leadership Group.. Do the right thing, and drop me, to my rightful position at the Isotopes.

Rd 4 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, gather 'round, my fantastic Bears, and let's have a heart-to-heart about this game we hold so dear, qooty. Now, I know we've been through some twists and turns lately, a bit like trying to navigate a corn maze blindfolded. But hey, that's what makes qooty special, it's a journey full of surprises, both delightful and challenging.

You see, qooty's like a big, quirky family reunion where everyone's invited, no matter their shape, size, or skill level. And like any family, we're gonna have those days when the potato salad doesn't quite turn out as expected, or someone forgets to put on their shoes before heading out. But that's what makes us unique, my friends, the mishaps, the learning, and the growth.

Now, let's talk about a not-so-secret secret: bad games. Yep, they happen to the best of us. Remember that one time I accidentally put salt in my coffee instead of sugar? Well, it wasn't exactly a top tier moment, but I didn't give up on coffee altogether! And neither should you if you've had a rough game. Just like that slightly salty coffee, sometimes you've gotta take a sip, wrinkle your nose, and try again.

Now, if we cast our minds back a bit, you'll remember that we lost to the Roys on the weekend. But guess what, that's just the prologue of our qooty story. The beauty of our journey lies in the fact that every challenge is an opportunity to grow, to evolve, and to show the world what we're made of.

So, if you've had a game that felt like a tumble in a tumbleweed, don't let it dampen your spirit. Remember, qooty's a game of twists and turns, of kicks and fumbles, but it's also a game of belief. Yes, that's right, I said it – belief. Believe in your abilities, believe in the team, and most importantly, believe that a bad game is just a single page in the grand story of your qooty journey.

Whether we're winning, losing, or dancing the cha-cha with the goalposts, we're in this together. And just like any family, we lift each other up when the going gets tough. So, my wonderful Bears, keep that chin up, keep that spirit high, and keep that belief burning like a campfire under the stars.

Onward, my resilient Bears! Let's embrace the ups and downs of this wild ride called qooty, and let's remember that every stumble is just a step toward an even greater victory. Go Bears, and let's keep the qooty magic alive!​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting Stats After Rd 4
Last week against the Roys we cracked it for 20 posters again and even Fizzler checked in and said hello, the first time since S32 Round 1, I look forward to your next post in S40. Keep up the great work and fun Bears.

Rd 4 Posting Stats .png

Special mention to kane249 for this beauty of a response to tig's trainwreck gif last week.

Asleep at the wheel?

200.gif

Still less of a train wreck than my ex

Great win today Bears to put us back in the 8. Beat the OOBs at home and we will have a handy buffer. Go Bears!

rd5-ladder-png.1793208

Rd 5 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, howdy there, you magnificent team of Bears! Gather 'round, gather 'round. What a game, what a day! Now, I gotta say, our buddy Guero was like a qooty magnet out there, couldn't stop getting the ball if he tried. It was like watching a game of fetch with an overexcited pup!

And speaking of pups, our very own Matera was on fire in his milestone game! Four goals, folks! That's like hitting the qooty jackpot. Now, I can't take credit for that, but maybe Matera got a little extra magic from all those candles on his milestone cake. Or perhaps it was the universe saying, "Hey, you're the king of Las Vegas, here's a royal performance for you!"

Now, let's give a special nod to our buddy Art Vandelay. Not only did he stay out of Matera's way (smart move, my friend, you don't want to be in the path of a qooty legend), but it was mighty nice of him to put aside his feud with Matera and get those three touches on Matera's special day. Now, that's what I call a qooty gesture!

But you know what, my friends? It's not just about the stats and the goals. It's about the spirit, the camaraderie, and the laughter that make this game truly special. We're not just a team; we're a qooty family, and every game is a new chapter in our adventure.

So, let's celebrate this victory like we've just found a hidden stash of gold. Let's keep those smiles wide, those spirits high, and those stories of Guero's qooty magnetism, Matera's goal-scoring magic, and Art Vandelay's heartfelt gesture alive.

Onward, my joyous Bears! Let's savor this win, let's cherish our moments together, and let's keep that qooty spirit shining as bright as the Las Vegas lights. Go Bears, and let's believe our way to even more victories!​

Rd 5 Posting Stats
21 Posters rocked up for our Round 5 clash against the Royals. Great work Bears, we are averaging 21 posters a round so far this season which I am guessing would put us in the top few in the league.
Let's keep having some fun.

Rd 5 Posting Stats .png

View attachment 1758338

Mobbenfuhrer Medal: None

beez Trophy: JoshWoodenSpoon (S25, S26)
EKA Medal: brahj (S18), Barrybran (S26) AuntyBlindEye (S28)
FRED Medal: Its Manbearpig (S28)
Deestroy Medal: None
TFLUA-Tiger Medal: Muddiemoose (S31)
Frankston Rover Medal: Cadaver (S27) Broken (S35)

All-SFA Representatives

S18: pantskyle (Ruck)
S19: brahj (Ruck), pantskyle (HFF), Quivorir (CHF)
S20: brahj (BP/Captain), pantskyle (Int), Quivorir (CHF)
S21: Robbed
S22: brahj (FP)
S23: Matera92 (FP/Captain)
S24: JoshWoodenSpoon (Int)
S25: JoshWoodenSpoon (HBF)
S26: Barrybran (W), Cadaver (HFF), JoshWoodenSpoon (BP)
S27: JoshWoodenSpoon (FB)
S28: Test Tickle (Ruck), AuntyBlindEye (HFF)
S29: Test Tickle (FB)
S30: Metalcrusher (FP), MWPP (CHB/Vice Captain), tony (HBF)
S31: MWPP (CHB), Muddiemoose (Ruck), guero (Int)
S32: JoshWoodenSpoon (FB), tony (HBF)
S33: Cap (CHF)
S34: Broken (Int), tony (HBF)
S35: Broken (FP), Dingster (HBF), JoshWoodenSpoon (FB)

View attachment 1758339

Las Vegas Bears Life Members: Dingster, kane249 and Matera92
Las Vegas Bears Hall of Fame: Dingster (S19), hilly (S21), Matera92 (S27), kane249 (S32), pantskyle (S32), Art Vandelay_ (S35), JoshWoodenSpoon (S35)

View attachment 1758340

View attachment 1758341

Season​
Best & Fairest​
Captain's Award​
Best Club Player​
Best Rookie​
Leading Goalkicker​
Best Defender​
Best Midfielder​
Best Forward​
Captain​
5​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
hilly​
6​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
hilly​
7​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
NA​
hilly​
18​
Matera92 & pantskyle​
brahj​
The Half Back​
brahj​
Juggalo Blla​
NA​
NA​
NA​
pantskyle & Demonjim​
19​
Matera92 & brahj​
Quivorir​
MoOP​
miss_kate18​
Quivorir​
NA​
NA​
NA​
pantskyle & Demonjim​
20​
DemonJim​
Magruder​
MoOP​
Bojan Kantkick​
Quivorir​
NA​
NA​
NA​
brahj & Demonjim​
21​
DemonJim​
NA​
Dingster​
Art Vandelay_​
miss_kate18​
NA​
NA​
NA​
brahj & Demonjim​
22​
kane249​
Art Vandelay_​
Art Vandelay_​
Jay-Z​
brahj​
NA​
NA​
NA​
Matera92 & Dingster​
23​
Dingster​
AngryRanga​
NA​
ArgusTuft​
Art Vandelay_​
NA​
NA​
NA​
Matera92 & Dingster​
24​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
ArgusTuft​
NA​
NA​
Broken​
NA​
NA​
NA​
Matera92​
25​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
Tommycash​
NA​
NA​
LeverPuller​
NA​
NA​
NA​
Joshwoodenspoon & Angryranga​
26​
Barrybran​
Its Manbearpig​
Test Tickle​
Cadaver​
Its Manbearpig​
kane249​
Tandy​
Jezmiester40​
Joshwoodenspoon​
27​
Tandy​
MWPP​
Cadaver​
Ok Boomer​
Its Manbearpig​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
Art Vandelay_​
RookiePick​
Joshwoodenspoon​
28​
Test Tickle​
Tandy​
Test Tickle​
AuntyBlindEye​
Its Manbearpig​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
Art Vandelay_​
ItsManbearpig​
Cadaver​
29​
Cap​
MWPP​
Metalcrusher​
Lemon Boi​
tgrs​
Ok Boomer​
Matera92​
Jezmiester40​
Joshwoodenspoon & Test Tickle​
30​
Metalcrusher​
tony​
Muddiemoose​
tony​
Metalcrusher​
Test Tickle​
guero​
Metalcrusher​
Test Tickle & MWPP​
31​
Muddiemoose​
Broken​
tony​
NA​
Metalcrusher​
MWPP​
guero​
Metalcrusher​
MWPP​
32​
Cap & MWPP​
tony​
I Dont Care​
Electronic_Renaissance​
Cap​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
Matera92​
Cap​
MWPP​
33​
MWPP​
Supersuns​
MWPP​
Senor M​
Cap​
tony​
Party_Gull​
Cap​
Muddiemoose​
34​
Millky95​
Broken​
Millky95​
Grin​
Cap​
Senor M​
Test Tickle​
Cap​
tony​
35​
Cap​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
MWPP​
RonnieRaven​
Broken​
Dingster​
Electronic_Renaissance​
Matera92​
tony​
When glory beckons the true champions rise to the fore.

S22. Inaugural premiership.

BnF - Kane
Best clubman & Captains award - yours truly.
Rookie - Jay-Z
Goalkicker - The ‘brahj’ mahal

My question without notice channeling my inner Spud Frawley. So Matera92 where were you meathead. WTF did you do that season. Useless as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back