Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

I will have to check but if there isn't one, I will make one up.

It’s my 46th game as a Bear next week. Will equal my 46 games I played as a Furie.

It’s my 46th game as a Bear next week. Will equal my 46 games I played as a Furie.
Excellent we have ourselves a milestone game Bears, you know what to do, win for M.

The symmetry is telling you something if you listen .........................................

retire. The 46th Planet is now in Gemini. o_O

Last edited:
The symmetry is telling you something if you listen .........................................

retire. The 46th Planet is now in Gemini. o_O
But retire isn’t a palindrome, so there’s a distinct lack of symmetry in your suggestion. The only reasonable response is for me to say to you: sit on a potato pan, Otis.

Let me explain .......

46 + 46 = 92.

92 : 9 + 2 = 11.

master-number-11.png

Senor M obviously has a "higher calling" than SFA or Big Footy for that matter and needs to follow that path ......

* I should note and thank the person whom I consulted with this numerology conundrum ..... who has also
suggested that if he stays he needs to change his handle to Sennor M ........

Sussan Ley whore.png

Senor M Masher.gif

Rd 6 Review
Vegas Born Dingster 1.png

Congratulations Dingster on your 200th game for the mighty Las Vegas Bears. You are the Heart and Soul of this place.

Dingster Stats.png

Dingster 200th.png
The Photographer finally got around to developing the photo of Dingster being chair off after our impressive win against the Old Boys.​

Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, howdy there, my soggy but triumphant Bears! What a day it's been, and what a game we've played. Now, I gotta say, playin' against those Ophidian Old Boys is like tanglin' with a slippery snake, but we showed 'em that even in the rain, we Bears don't back down!

First things first, let's talk about our legendary Dingster and his 200th game for the club. Now, Dingster's been with us through thick and thin, and today, he proved once again why he's a true Bear at heart. Dingster, my friend, you're a legend, and you've got the heart of a champion.

Now, as for that game, well, it had more twists and turns than a Texas two-step. The Old Boys were struttin' their stuff for most of it, but you know what they say, it ain't over till it's over! We held those Old Boys to just 2 measly points while kickin' the last 10 goals of the game. It's like watchin' a bear juggle bowling balls on a unicycle, unexpected and downright impressive!

And speaking of unexpected, I reckon some of you might be wonderin' why ol' MuddieMoose didn't grace the field today. Well, folks, it's a bit of a story. You see, before the game, I heard that Muddie had a bet with our buddy, Art Vandelay, that he could balance a stack of pies on his antlers for the entire match. And you know what? He did it! Walked around like a mobile pie stand, bless his antlers.

Now, I couldn't very well interrupt a moose's quest for balance and glory, could I? So, Muddie stayed on the sidelines, givin' us his pie-tastic support and cheerin' us on. Sometimes, qooty teaches us that it's not just about what happens on the field, but the quirky adventures we have along the way.

So, my fellow Bears, let's celebrate this win, Dingster's milestone, and Muddie's pie-balancing spectacle. We're on a roll now, sittin' pretty at 2nd on the ladder, and it's all thanks to the belief we carry in our hearts.

Onward, my triumphant Bears! Let's keep this momentum rollin', rain or shine. Remember, it's not always about the size of the storm, but the size of the heart that matters. Go Bears, and let's believe our way to more victories! 🐻

View attachment 1800014

Well, howdy there, my soggy but triumphant Bears! What a day it's been, and what a game we've played. Now, I gotta say, playin' against those Ophidian Old Boys is like tanglin' with a slippery snake, but we showed 'em that even in the rain, we Bears don't back down!

First things first, let's talk about our legendary Dingster and his 200th game for the club. Now, Dingster's been with us through thick and thin, and today, he proved once again why he's a true Bear at heart. Dingster, my friend, you're a legend, and you've got the heart of a champion.

Now, as for that game, well, it had more twists and turns than a Texas two-step. The Old Boys were struttin' their stuff for most of it, but you know what they say, it ain't over till it's over! We held those Old Boys to just 2 measly points while kickin' the last 10 goals of the game. It's like watchin' a bear juggle bowling balls on a unicycle, unexpected and downright impressive!

And speaking of unexpected, I reckon some of you might be wonderin' why ol' MuddieMoose didn't grace the field today. Well, folks, it's a bit of a story. You see, before the game, I heard that Muddie had a bet with our buddy, Art Vandelay, that he could balance a stack of pies on his antlers for the entire match. And you know what? He did it! Walked around like a mobile pie stand, bless his antlers.

Now, I couldn't very well interrupt a moose's quest for balance and glory, could I? So, Muddie stayed on the sidelines, givin' us his pie-tastic support and cheerin' us on. Sometimes, qooty teaches us that it's not just about what happens on the field, but the quirky adventures we have along the way.

So, my fellow Bears, let's celebrate this win, Dingster's milestone, and Muddie's pie-balancing spectacle. We're on a roll now, sittin' pretty at 2nd on the ladder, and it's all thanks to the belief we carry in our hearts.

Onward, my triumphant Bears! Let's keep this momentum rollin', rain or shine. Remember, it's not always about the size of the storm, but the size of the heart that matters. Go Bears, and let's believe our way to more victories! 🐻
Have you been drinking again coach?
Have a chat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quietly, The Jazz Master's goal was absolutely crucial. Shades of the S22 Grand Final. Jezmiester40

This is real progress. Proud of you.

I was hopeful we'd see improvement after we moved on that 'sports psychologist' that was a hangover from Mateflon's time as captain. $110k per year to feed the man strawberries!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back