Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As the video shows, the kid's got a lot of balls.
tumblr_mrql75CqU51r722u6o1_400.gif

Been solid, literally has another 3 gears in him though, and I'm not taking the piss when I say that.

Have seen very little overlapping run and carry, very little ball forward of center, and about 2% of it has been midfield minutes, where he really shines.

If he hits form, will win the award.

Have a listen to Gerald ******* Healey's interview with LMac (on the North site). That was the laziest, most condescending piece of irritable s*** interview I've ever had the misfortune to listen to.
Especially getting to the end where you could just hear Silver thinking 'Why the **** is this bozo asking me this for?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a listen to Gerald ******* Healey's interview with LMac (on the North site). That was the laziest, most condescending piece of irritable s*** interview I've ever had the misfortune to listen to.
Especially getting to the end where you could just hear Silver thinking 'Why the **** is this bozo asking me this for?"

My thoughts exactly, the tone of the interview came across as if they were almost winding him up the entire interview.

Pretty average for mine, but Luke handled it well.

Yep, I wrote this in the NMFC mentions on wireless thread.

Na, have a listen, you'll get a fantastic idea of how media training and a naturally well spoken and thoughtful young man can make two supposed football "commentators" sound like the stupid, ill prepared, boof-heads they are.

Been solid, literally has another 3 gears in him though, and I'm not taking the piss when I say that.

Have seen very little overlapping run and carry, very little ball forward of center, and about 2% of it has been midfield minutes, where he really shines.

If he hits form, will win the award.

As confident a kid a LMac is, he's probably just finding his way, doing the team first things. I suppose it's like the new boy being trown in at short leg. Luke has to stay back and mind the fort whilst Mullett and Atley launch attacks.

When he settles in properly and feels at home as an AFL player I suspect that we will see more offensively.

Luke has slotted in so well, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. Defensively he has been outstanding, he hates to lose and you see that in every single contest he's in. Just wait till he comes out of his shell and then you will have both Mullet and McDonald launching 55m bombs at goal.

You can just tell how much he loves it, it's a joy to watch him.

Luke has slotted in so well, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. Defensively he has been outstanding, he hates to lose and you see that in every single contest he's in. Just wait till he comes out of his shell and then you will have both Mullet and McDonald launching 55m bombs at goal.

You can just tell how much he loves it, it's a joy to watch him.

His love of the jumper was worth the first round pick.

You cannot manufacture what he has.

:20 seconds to go. Tackles a guy, gets hurt. Gets up. Goes again. Throws himself to smother a kick. Gets flattened. Doesn't give a ****.

Should win the Rising Star in a canter.

Absolute stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back