2011 Rds 12-13 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rd 13 Trades

You said you were going league focus... Thus, I reckon if you're thinking RoK you're focused on conservitive leauge 100%. No byes, generally strong finisher to the year in a team looking to win a top 4 place. However, Bartel will give you a potentially stronger output over a longer period than Rok. If you are dead certain you will have the 2nd week off then go Bartel if you think he'll score better than RoK. However, if you go Mitchell he gets GC x2 (overall), plays GC in the GF (league) but has a bye in a league playing round.
I think I've sold myself on Mitchell. The GC in the SC league GF could be VERY useful :)

Need advice A.S.A.P

1. Vardy or Bailey - Who should I start?
2. Goodes or Mzungu - Who should I start?

2 probably seems obvious but I'm thinking Mzungu could be a risk that pays off. Goodes is too up and down and Gibbs has been knowb to totally blanket him.

Thoughts?

what are your thoughts....

l thompson for strauss
harris to ablett
with $3,000 left

or l thompson to strauss
harris to mitchell
with like 50 grand cash left

or just a straight swap harris to moloney

Had a massive panic and went Sandi>Vardy :eek: and Lower>Newman.

283k left with Selwood to be traded to Swan and Heppell>Shaw leaving me with 7 trades and enough coin to get Sandi back. This will leave me with 6 trades for LTIs and finals. Massive risk I know, already regretting it but fortune favourites the brave, right?

Really Liked the idea of getting some cash in the bank.

Swallow > Scully done

Selwood > Smith. But changed to Boyd.

In Round 16, if I have Pavlich, I will have 5 non-scoring forwards - Pavlich, Sylvia, Fyfe, Howe and Pitt. Think I'll pass on that.

So, Stevie J or ROK?

If you have the cash Stevie J. A lot depends on whether you need cash for another trade down the line. If you do, then Stevie is expensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a multi bye weekend. I mentioned it because it looked like you were gearing up to have a lot of players missing that week. Anyway a little late with lock out on.

I grabbed Stevie J in the end.

I went:

Krakouer to Ablett
Heppell to Cross

Yeah, I messed up my DP coverage.

Working out well so far, with Cross scoring well.

I broke my MPP link this week with Krakouer to Bartel, but next week Sylvia should be about $400k and Didak will still be $295k, so I'm going to move Iles up to one of those two to restore it and have better bench coverage.

Looking ahead to next week and my trades what's everyone's thoughts on my situation.

B - Goddard, Enright, Broughton, Deledio, Gibbs, Hurn, Heppell (Jacobs, Batchelor, Lester)

M - Boyd, Pendlebury, Judd, Dal, Mitchell, Selwood (ISmith, Hibberd, Bewick)

R - Cox, Sandi (Vardy, Spencer)

F - Pav, Buddy, Rioli, Boomer, Goodes, Roo, Green (Mzungu, Matera, Richo)

6 trades, 50k.

Option 1 - to provide extra MPP cover with 4 trades left
Out: Selwood, Matera
In: Swan, Didak

Option 2 - to add points onto the field with 4 trades left
Out: Selwood, Green
In: Swan, ROK/Sylvia

Option 3 - replace Selwood with 5 trades left
Out: Selwood
In: GAJ (B/E dependent)

EDIT: can't afford SJ :eek:

Looking at your team, your #1 cover for M/F MPP will be on the field seven out of the last eleven weeks (without checking the bye weeks, so this could be wrong). So I think it comes down to whether Didak will outscore Mzungu/I. Smith over those seven weeks as opposed to ROK outscoring Green over 10 (both have one bye to go). ROK vs Green can probably be calculated by averages (don't know either of their's off the top of my head) and give your best guess for Didak vs Mzungu - I'd be saying 140, with Didak averaging 90 and Mzungu averaging 70. Will an upgrade on Green net you more than 15 points a round?

I don't like #3. :p

Looking ahead to next week and my trades what's everyone's thoughts on my situation.

B - Goddard, Enright, Broughton, Deledio, Gibbs, Hurn, Heppell (Jacobs, Batchelor, Lester)

M - Boyd, Pendlebury, Judd, Dal, Mitchell, Selwood (ISmith, Hibberd, Bewick)

R - Cox, Sandi (Vardy, Spencer)

F - Pav, Buddy, Rioli, Boomer, Goodes, Roo, Green (Mzungu, Matera, Richo)

6 trades, 50k.

Option 1 - to provide extra MPP cover with 4 trades left
Out: Selwood, Matera
In: Swan, Didak

Option 2 - to add points onto the field with 4 trades left
Out: Selwood, Green
In: Swan, ROK/Sylvia

Option 3 - replace Selwood with 5 trades left
Out: Selwood
In: GAJ (B/E dependent)

EDIT: can't afford SJ :eek:

Option 3 by a country mile! Put up with Green and maybe a luxury trade in future (not the worst F7 going for now). Mzungu is as solid cover over Didak IMO. Why milk a valuable trade on him?

Cheers fellas..well Ablett is now out of reach after pumping out another big score :eek:

Maybe Heppell to Shaw could be a potential option. Might even give me an advantage on those that have kept as a B7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back