2011 Rds 12-13 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 12 trades

OK I need some help! Can't decide who to trade in out of Boyd and Mundy. Anyone have any advice?

tough choice, i'm thinking boyd but really could go either way

i want to upgrade 2 defenders and want 2 premiums. Its out of fisher, broughton, newman and hurn. I can't afford fisher and someone else, so should i downgrade another player in my team just for the cash, and then look to make the trades (1 now and 1 next week) or just bite the bullet and get 2 of broughton, newman and hurn now

I'm going to trade in Rioli or Fyfe, but not sure who. Any advice? Leaning towards Fyfe because he can play midfield.

I need to make some coin to fund an upgrade and am almost sold on doing something i normally wouldn't even consider.

Rucks are: Cox, Ryder (Smith, Derricks).

Been playing Smith over Ryder the past weeks and Ryder looks set to continue leaking cash...so think i'm gonna go Ryder > Rookie (probably Bailey), and just back Smith in for the year.

Bad move?

I almost made my mind up to do that trade, then go Harris to Ablett. But now that Bellchambers has been dropped and the whole 3 ruck trial is out the window, HOPEFULLY Ryder can pick up his game, well I'm riding on it. Now to find a downgrade+upgrade combo for two of Harris/Matera/Stanley/Lower. Right now I am leaning towards:
Stanley to Howard, Harris to Premium midfielder (Suggestions)

I have 60k in the bank as well

Take my advice with a grain of salt but I'm unsure if Smith will last the year posting scores like he is at the moment. Enough trades to upgrade later on? Personally I'd downgrade Ryder but look to upgrade later on!

Can't make my mind up so need some advice.

Backline: Deledio, Shaw, Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Heppell, Lower
emr: Thompson, Toy, Otten

Forwards: Pav, Franklin, ROK, Goodes, N.Reiwoldt, Krak, Darling
emr: Matera, Richardson, Mzungu.

Given that which trading scenario would be best -
Lower > Fisher + 61k
Darling > Rioli + 42k

Really unsure which way to go, would love to do both but fall short obviously.

Thoughts?

Cheers mate. Think I'm gonna bite the bullet and do it.

I'd probably get Fisher out of those 2 options. Just think he's a safer bet than Cyril.

I almost made my mind up to do that trade, then go Harris to Ablett. But now that Bellchambers has been dropped and the whole 3 ruck trial is out the window, HOPEFULLY Ryder can pick up his game, well I'm riding on it. Now to find a downgrade+upgrade combo for two of Harris/Matera/Stanley/Lower. Right now I am leaning towards:
Stanley to Howard, Harris to Premium midfielder (Suggestions)

I have 60k in the bank as well

Hard to know without seeing the rest of your mids, but I'd be looking at Pendles, Ablett, Boyd or Mundy, probably in that order. (given that Judd & Murphy have the bye during finals).

Should I upgrade Lower or trade Swan?

Swan should be out for two then back to his best. You'll be kicking yourself if you need to trade him back in at a loss. I'd go Lower to a Fisher/Shaw/Enright/Broughton type.

Funnily enough that's what I am doing but not sure who to upgrade. Stanley or Lower to Fisher? Looking for the safest bench cover for the rest of the year.

Swan should be out for two then back to his best. You'll be kicking yourself if you need to trade him back in at a loss. I'd go Lower to a Fisher/Shaw/Enright/Broughton type.

Funnily enough that's what I am doing but not sure who to upgrade. Stanley or Lower to Fisher? Looking for the safest bench cover for the rest of the year.

Good point. I've got Harris and Swallow on the bench so they cover me well. Might trade Lower for Shaw or Broughton.

*sigh* Can't decide between Pendles and Ablett for my Harris upgrade. Midfield is (when fit) Swan, Boyd, Priddis, Montagna, Boak, Harris (Iles, Hibberd, Krakouer/Mzungu)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*sigh* Can't decide between Pendles and Ablett for my Harris upgrade. Midfield is (when fit) Swan, Boyd, Priddis, Montagna, Boak, Harris (Iles, Hibberd, Krakouer/Mzungu)

Both are super options and there's probably not going to be a great discrepancy between the scores they get. Pendles having the bye next week might tilt it in Ablett's favor considering you'd have three pies in the mids and Hibberd possibly not named again.

Cheers mate. Think I'm gonna bite the bullet and do it.

I'd probably get Fisher out of those 2 options. Just think he's a safer bet than Cyril.

Hard to know without seeing the rest of your mids, but I'd be looking at Pendles, Ablett, Boyd or Mundy, probably in that order. (given that Judd & Murphy have the bye during finals).

my midfield is Pendles, Boyd, Priddis, Selwood, Chapman, iles, HIbberd, Mzungu, Harris

Both are super options and there's probably not going to be a great discrepancy between the scores they get. Pendles having the bye next week might tilt it in Ablett's favor considering you'd have three pies in the mids and Hibberd possibly not named again.

True, but at the same time I can swap Krak with Fyfe/Goodes/Sylvia/Mzungu off the forward line, and Hibberb for Jacobs/Heppell in the backs.

Hmmm might stew on it for a bit and maybe flip a coin :)

EDIT: Grrr now I'm thinking Mundy is an option too, might be a little more reliable (injury wise) Ablett

Ended up doing:

Stanley > Newman
Heppell > Broughton

Probably just made a huge mistake but, oh well.

Two trades this week:
Toy - Howard
Conca - ROK

Team at the moment is:

Deledio Goddard Gibbs Enright Broughton Lower Duigan (Howard, Puopolo & Hibberd)

Judd ROK Selwood Ablett Hodge Heppell (Swan, Illes & Jacoubs)

Cox Smith (Sandilands & Bailey)

Pavlich Franklin Goodes Roo Darling Knights Krakouer (Mzunga, Matera & Richardson)

Planning on moving some MPP's and downgrading a few players when Swan gets back.

Thoughts?

Hey Guys, need a quick answer please.

I'm looking to bring in one of Watson (BE: 116), Boyd (BE: 150) or Thompson (BE: 101) for Boak to complete my side.

My Mids now:
Pendlebury, Priddis, Judd, Selwood, ????, Mitchell (Hibberd, Mzungu, I.Smith)

Cheers :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back