List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... hay... didn't see you there...

65738_7f735d068d55ac92a974e8c6d7283088.png

"i don't know whether to smile back or kick a field goal".

Lets us know what he says for us less fortunate
Online podcast my man.

He sounded like McCartin to be honest, they asked if he wants the next harvey or riewoldt and he said it would be good to have someone learn off him. Also mentioned how hard it is to get elite forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

andy_cav, i take back what i said about draft order. I just don't think McCartin is that good. He looks obsolete in todays game.
my other issues are;

1)I would rather us develop a A+++ midfield that can score and then pay Riewoldt money for a Jeremy cameron etc
then draft a bloke we don't even consider to be the best player in the draft but the best tall because we require one.You don't gamble on pick 1. It is BEST AVAILABLE TALENT, which as it stands today is Christian Petracca.

2)Any potential recruit IMO has to be able to play dual positions and affect the game in multiple ways. I just don't see that McCartin has roughhead like versatility and be able to ruck or go on ball or at CHB.Petracca, can play Forward, Back, Midfield and contribute and change a game

3)Also we have tried and tried the Gun tall route and it has failed. Plugger then Loewe Then Roo and No Flags. We had a few gun midfielders but never a Geelong or hawthorn like midfield that is 12 deep and 10 of those guys can hit the score board weekly.

I may be wrong but i will cop it on the chin if i am, but i think petracca will have a much better career when done and dusted then McCartin.
Not that his will be bad it just won't be Petracca good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back