2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Gray had one of the strangest performances I've seen last night.

Arguably a top 5 player in the comp to finish with just 11 touches off no tag, continue to snipe behind play and give away frees and 50s, be benched for long periods and basically sulk on the sidelines is surely a sign of massive disunity.

Bizarre how quickly it's unraveled for him personally, he started the season off brilliantly.

Robbie Gray had one of the strangest performances I've seen last night.

Arguably a top 5 player in the comp to finish with just 11 touches off no tag, continue to snipe behind play and give away frees and 50s, be benched for long periods and basically sulk on the sidelines is surely a sign of massive disunity.

Bizarre how quickly it's unraveled for him personally, he started the season off brilliantly.
Thing I felt , was even knowing the camera was on him , he sat there looking like a petulant child. His whole body language , as I read it , said '' na na na na na not listening not caring ''

Surprised at how indifferent I was about Danger. I care less and less every round.

Reckon we're better than them :)

Anyone else miss watching Danger burst clear from a pack and ram the sherrin on his boot for a blind Forward 50 entry landing a half volley short of the leading forward? He is a gun player but it is amazing how much better our forward line works without his chaos ball delivery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised at how indifferent I was about Danger. I care less and less every round.

Reckon we're better than them :)

I started heckling at the ground when nothing was going right for him.

Then when he got the engine going i was just watching my favourite player for the past 8 years smash the arch enemy. Was enjoyable!

Round 8 might feel a tad different though.

Anyone else miss watching Danger burst clear from a pack and ram the sherrin on his boot for a blind Forward 50 entry landing a half volley short of the leading forward? He is a gun player but it is amazing how much better our forward line works without his chaos ball delivery.

We'll hopefully be able to start a whole bunch of counter attacks from his boot in a few weeks...... ;)

I started heckling at the ground when nothing was going right for him.

Then when he got the engine going i was just watching my favourite player for the past 8 years smash the arch enemy. Was enjoyable!

Round 8 might feel a tad different though.
It was if I had a sense of pride watching Danger go around with Geelong smash em up.

The Port board is in a Chernobyl-like meltdown... Glorious viewing :$:D

In summary:

-Hinkley not up to it, sack him, must be done.
-Players dont give a shit, Burgess has cooked them.
-Ken cant get them to play the 'Port way'
-How could after getting a stirring rendition of NTUA, they dont play for each other
-KT and Kochie have distracted them with grand announcements
-Once they get Ryder/Monfries/White back for next year they are almost certain top 4
-Voss is not the messiah and 'missing piece'... much confusion as to why.

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::thumbsu:

Thing I felt , was even knowing the camera was on him , he sat there looking like a petulant child. His whole body language , as I read it , said '' na na na na na not listening not caring ''
It was almost 'see I told you this gameplan is shit' behavior.

Which we might tell ourselves we see after Tredders says not once, but twice that certain Port players have/are wilfully ignoring onfield instructions and structure up contrary to what they have been told. He didnt mention names but I would put money on one being Gray.

Last night looked like tantrum = punishment = sulking all played out on the ground and on live TV.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

In summary:

-How could after getting a stirring rendition of NTUA, they dont play for each other
-Once they get Ryder/Monfries/White back for next year they are almost certain top 4

After seeing this one I backed away real quick o_O

out: ken
in: bassett

In summary:

Did they really say that about Ryder and co? They are delusional. Monfries is almost done and White except for his first year hasn't done much. Ryder will help but they are miles away from being top 4. I listed 10 players who should be dropped and they have no replacements.

Bahaha. I wonder if he'll write one from the other perspective

There was, Rowie wrote a reversal last year and then yesterday Rooch gave a rundown of how much better Port is at everything right now except actual football. Is cringeworthy.

Robbie Gray last night was pathetic. Ken was muttering words under his britney spears headset that didnt sound very favourable. He sat on the bench like a spoilt little brat. It was like a comedy act. Something has happened down there, something scandalous. They cant drop any players because they havent got any good ones to replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back