List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are players who play for the jumper and those who play for themselves .
Mitchell will play for himself on and off the field
I wouldn't want to play with him .i reckon he wont take a hit for the teams der ant circumstances
Better options for pick 10 both at draft or elsewhere

Utter rubbish..

There are players who play for the jumper and those who play for themselves .
Mitchell will play for himself on and off the field
I wouldn't want to play with him .i reckon he wont take a hit for the teams der ant circumstances
Better options for pick 10 both at draft or elsewhere
No trying to be a smart arse but why do yo think this ? do you know him

Swans would want pick 10 & Longer for Mitchell & id do it. I'd even chuck in the panther.

Pay the greedy little campaigner 800k a year, whatever it takes.
That would be fair price.
Not with their first rounder coming back like someone just posted that has him valued in late 20s

Wow you'd chuck in a guy we will probably delist your generous

campaigner there were plenty of us. That would be like a Richmond supporter saying "Who was the idiot that suggested we consider Armitage?". Motlop had a huge year last year, underwhelming this year though obviously.
Think he meant recently. A few were keen last year, but recently some campaigner has been suggesting it.

N.B: I just used the word 'campaigner' for the first time. Go me!

No trying to be a smart arse but why do yo think this ? do you know him
The kid went to Sydney on a 5 year 500k deal before playing a game .
Did nothing for those years and when Sydney offered a deal closer to his performance of say 350k we said I am off .
His old man also held Sydney to ransom before he left to Carlton .
I am al, for I proving the team with quality people as well as quality footballers .
If we are are going to paying 750k I want a player who may be captain one day and plays for the team .

Did nothing for those years and when Sydney offered a deal closer to his performance of say 350k we said I am off .
I am al, for I proving the team with quality people as well as quality footballers .
If we are are going to paying 750k I want a player who may be captain one day and plays for the team .
When you refer to the kid, do you mean Tom or his Dad?

Is this all fact or your opinion? how do you know what he has been offered and what he is being paid? If it is only your opinion, don't rubbish the poor kid's integrity as a player.

Sure I get it you are still a young bloke who thinks of the player and not the big picture of the team first mentality
we are building a team that all works for a common goal of a premiership not working for themselves
Very good chance Tom will be a premiership player in about a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watch a fair bit of the Swans due to a SMFC family connection and I think Titch can see the writing on the wall. Mainly due to their ridiculous midfield and the fact that Heeney and Mills will be superstars of the competition. Even Jack has been only playing a bit part in the midfield this year and those 2 haven't transitioned yet.

Titch has played the 'run with' role because there are simply more talented players in their midfield than him.

His gig is see ball get ball but he can be selfish at times and isn't as silky by foot as a player (who you would mortgage your future on) should be.

I do like Titch, he would definitely improve our side, but he isn't and wouldn't be a Dangerfield messiah type signing.

I'd happily offer Heeney, Shiel, Dusty or Fyfe a mil a year. Rocky the rung below and Titch below him.

Swans would want pick 10 & Longer for Mitchell & id do it. I'd even chuck in the panther.

Pay the greedy little campaigner 800k a year, whatever it takes.

It seems a few blokes lock themselves into lucrative, long term deals though and then seem to lose that desperate/hard edge. Hamish Hartlett, Tom Boyd, Josh Jenkins. I think you'd want to think long and hard about the character of the guy you're offering big money and long-term deals to.

FWIW, a few mentioning Mitchell went to Swans on 500k or whatever, possibly to intice him as a father son pick... I didn't realise they could do that. Thought all base wages for first year players were the same (or very similar bar rookies) and match payments differed.

FWIW, a few mentioning Mitchell went to Swans on 500k or whatever, possibly to intice him as a father son pick... I didn't realise they could do that. Thought all base wages for first year players were the same (or very similar bar rookies) and match payments differed.
AD98746C-B611-4590-8A92-3C960FD13BF3.jpg

"The Swans pay with COLA, C.O.L.A COLA..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back