List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naa Rocky doesn't play like Steven, plays far more on the inside. Dustin Martin would be a way closer comparison to Steven, elite pace, burns away from packs, good both inside and out and a goal sneak.

Stats are remarkably similar especially the inside stats. I think they both get plenty of contested ball but Jack runs with the ball, Rocky just gets it out of the area.

Congrats to Jacky Steven on the captaincy. I hope they can get his name right for once now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stats are remarkably similar especially the inside stats. I think they both get plenty of contested ball but Jack runs with the ball, Rocky just gets it out of the area.

You make it sound like rocky is a butcher and jack is a surgeon.

I'd hate to break it to you, but jackyboy is a deadset legend - but he's prone to the hack kick or two.
Or 10.

I'd hate to break it to you, but jackyboy is a deadset legend - but he's prone to the hack kick or two.
Or 10.

Maybe I misread what I wrote but I just no idea what your post has to do with I wrote. Stats say the are very similar inside. Watching the game suggests they play a totally different game. No idea what jacks kicking has to do with what isaid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or 10.
Steven's kicking improved massively this year he barely ever shanks em while running at full tilt now, it's the reason his game went to the absolute elite level this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back