List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SjWZCx.gif

Superfooty podcast talked about tiger news out of the west. I think they said player related but not sure (listening on radio).

Anyone have any idea what they might be talking about? Was in the last couple of minutes of the pod.
Heard that. Apparently some big news out of Richmond will break this week. Bigger than balme announcement.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They said the news as bigger than the Balme announcement.

Just listened to it. Don't know who the bloke was that said it, one of the two hosts other than Huddo, but the main thing that stuck with me was the following statements;
There are some big things (plural) to come out of Richmond this week, some announcements (plural) that will blow Focus on Footy out of the water. (Not including the Neil Balme announcement)
The announcements are bigger than the Balme announcement.
The person was then queried whether the announcements were sponsor related, the response was "on-field".
Finally it was ended by the person saying "I've been trying to find out for three days, but all I can say is that it's something out west"
Later confirmed to be Western Australia.

I'll be checking Twitter daily at 10:20am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to it. Don't know who the bloke was that said it one of the two hosts other than Huddo, but the main thing that stuck with me was the following statements;
There are some big things (plural) to come out of Richmond this week, some announcements (plural) that will blow Focus on Footy out of the water. (Not including the Neil Balme announcement)
The announcements are bigger than the Balme announcement.
The person was then queried whether the announcements were sponsor related, the response was "on-field".
Finally it was ended by the person saying "I've been trying to find out for three days, but all I can say is that it's something out west"
Later confirmed to be Western Australia.

I'll be checking Twitter daily at 10:20am.

200w_d-7.gif

That's not bigger than Balme though is it? ?

Depends on how it's perceived, it screams Fyfe or another top line talent. Who knows really.

Where can I listen to this podcast?

Type in SuperFooty podcast into Google. It's on iTunes or just through the browser. The part pertaining to Richmond is after the 40 minute mark.

Can't deal with these constant Deledio and Riewoldt rumours.
I will dead set cry if we lose Deledio, especially considering we will probably only get a late first round pick/early 2nd at best.
Lids should be a one club player.
I will be nervous until the very last minute of trade week.
You can have my shoulder cc and I'll have yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back