List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to let downs eccas tyres but that news wouldn't be that big , my first thought was sumich as an asst coach

I thought that also, but once again, is it big news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol at dreams of fyfe

Will eat winnieblues shit if it happens

I've taken a screenshot as proof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things bigger than Balme:
- Dimma sacked, Lyon to tigers;
- Jack to Freo, Fyfe to Tigers;

Must admit - Jack's BnF speeches, while passionate didn't sound to me like a bloke who was invested in the clubs future - may be reading too much into it, especially the bit where he said he hopes another Tasmanian wins the Roach medal next year... Only solace is that he's contracted for a few more years so if he does want out we'll be getting ample compo you would expect

Must admit - Jack's BnF speeches, while passionate didn't sound to me like a bloke who was invested in the clubs future - may be reading too much into it, especially the bit where he said he hopes another Tasmanian wins the Roach medal next year... Only solace is that he's contracted for a few more years so if he does want out we'll be getting ample compo you would expect

We are forgetting West Coast are out of the finals now. Could be Shuey/Jack Darling. I'd consider both of those as bigger than Balme.

no please not Lyon

I want our games to be watchable.

and you are reading too much into it, maybe he is just hinting we might be recruting another tassie boy and jack is pretty selfless so he is saying he wouldn't mind someone else leading the goalkicking.

no please not Lyon

I want our games to be watchable.

and you are reading too much into it, maybe he is just hinting we might be recruting another tassie boy and jack is pretty selfless so he is saying he wouldn't mind someone else leading the goalkicking.
I think Jack was alluding to the history of Tasmanian players kicking goals for the club with Hart/Roach/Richo and himself all winning goalkicking awards

Blows Focus on Footy out of the water....

Losing a fan favourite like Riewoldt would not blow Focus on Footy out of the water. In fact it would do the complete opposite, even if it landed Fyfe.

I can only think that the rumours surrounding us not trading pick 6 for Prestia and the rumour about us trading our 2017 pick for pick 8 from GC could be true.

But are picks 6 & 8 worth Fyfe? No. Add Conca, still probably no.

But here is the hypothetical scenario.

Fyfe has told Freo he won't play there past next year. Fyfe has said he wants to play for Richmond. Freo have decided that his currency now is far greater than his currency could be at the end of next year, and they could be forced into a Dangerfield situation. So they act now to maximise his trade value.

We get pick 6 & 8 + possibly Conca & Lennon, and they send us Fyfe + some late picks + possibly Clarke or Crozier. Not really sure on the finer details but something like that.

Freo have pick 3, 6 & 8 to rebuild their list. They'll trade one of those for McCarthy + some later picks. Pick 8 may not even be involved. They may want next years first to help get Hogan.

Losing a fan favourite like Riewoldt would not blow Focus on Footy out of the water. In fact it would do the complete opposite, even if it landed Fyfe.

I can only think that the rumours surrounding us not trading pick 6 for Prestia and the rumour about us trading our 2017 pick for pick 8 from GC could be true.

Fyfe has told Freo he won't play there past next year. Fyfe has said he wants to play for Richmond. Freo have decided that his currency now is far greater than his currency could be at the end of next year, and they could be forced into a Dangerfield situation. So they act now to maximise his trade value.

We get pick 6 & 8 + possibly Conca & Lennon, and they send us Fyfe + some late picks + possibly Clarke or Crozier. Not really sure on the finer details but something like that.

Freo have pick 3, 6 & 8 to rebuild their list. They'll trade one of those for McCarthy + some later picks. Pick 8 may not even be involved. They may want next years first to help get Hogan.

I think there is a multitude of ways we can get a deal done for Fyfe, which makes it fair for both parties. It's fair to say we will have a lot to play with this trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back