List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lids & Conca>>Geel>>Motlop>>Suns>>Prestia>>Rich.
Pick 6 and Lennon>>Bris>>Pick 2(Brodie)
BEllis & Compo pick>>Syd>>Mitchell & Nankervis>>Rich.

IN-Prestia,Mitchell & Brodie.
With those 3 i'd even shop Miles around for a tall.

That'd be brilliant if we could get Suns, Brisbane and Swans to agree...

man where do you get this shit from? he was at the dogs for 6 years and announced he is moving on last month....get real for once FFS...he has been front and center in this Dogs revival...he is doing that AFL’s Level 4 Coaching course and for good reason ;)
It is actually true, he has history of rubbing colleagues the wrong way. Not sure how badly though.

If Lids wants out we might be able to negotiate a great exchange. But I wouldn't be rushing to let him go. Unless it is part of the rumoured breaking up of the boys club. More important than individual talent is a team ethos and development of the young guys.

Completely disagree. Footy players only get 1 career.
Lids has stuck with the club long enough, if he wants to chace flags then how could any Richmond supporter be annoyed.
Agree. Lids deserves a chance at a premiership. It won't happen with us, he's earned a chance to go elsewhere.

Lots more comments about a potential Figjam personality from Lids... Not saying it's true but with all the rumblings, is it such a bad thing if he wanted to leave? He may have 60 games left in him... Why wouldn't we try to get a younger player who might have another 150-200 left in them? It could be a win win for each side. Would be sad to see him go but we have to abandon the sentimentality this club seems to possess, it's too old school and we need to try everything that is going to help us deliver a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waldron reckons that motlop > Lids and no way would that trade happen

Lmao Motlop better than lids??

I wonder if he is related to a bloke on another board who tried to convince people that Deledio is overrated, not that goodand has never stood up as a match winner in games :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if we are talking to Tom Mitchell?
Tiger71 ?

All i know outside of what I have already posted is that we have put in an offer to tom early in the year but were knocked back. As were other clubs, so its not like we were the only ones. All the noise was that he was going to re sign. One thing is plan as day IMO is that we will be drawn into the trade with the hawks for JOM.

So now im thinking the prestia trade wont be as quick as first thought.

Interesting time a head imo. We will be active, aggressive even. Posted that months ago. Just wont hear anything solid till GF week imo.

All i know outside of what I have already posted is that we have put in an offer to tom early in the year but were knocked back. As were other clubs, so its not like we were the only ones. All the noise was that he was going to re sign. One thing is plan as day IMO is that we will be drawn into the trade with the hawks for JOM.

Interesting time a head imo. We will be active, aggressive even. Posted that months ago. Just wont hear anything solid till GF week imo.
So our inability to get deals done could be tested again???

Well thats the worst news possible. Will hold up any thing else we want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back