List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told Kelly at GWS for 2 more years, then to Norf.

Disappointing this; no Martin, potentially no Kelly... Stringer is not the membership draw card we were hoping for...

There is talent in the top 15 of the draft though, and we're going twice.

I suppose the backup option was always going to be reasonable at least. Two top 8 picks is nothing to sneeze at.

But there's a reason we're all calling it a backup option.

Will be disappointed if we end up taking both to the draft after all this.

For mine the ultimate trade period would be

Rocky as an FA
Trengrove as an FA
7&8 for pick 2 (either aBrisbane if rocky happens or GC if not)
Stringer for Hickey and next years first
2 becomes Rayner

In: rocky, Rayner, stringer, trengrove

Out 7,8, hickey, next years first

That's a top 4 team

413124_594d68b8e25dcd81eeed5fffed092c24.GIF
Hey, that's my line

I really hope this is true. Versatile, young enough but has experience we lack. An upgrade on Brown imo.

Where'd you hear this btw?

Why has he fallen out of favour at Port? Won a B&F a few years ago and was a pretty reasonable KPD/ruck-relief.

Seems to be well liked on the Port board with most saying they'll miss him but understand if he chooses to leave.

I reckon Port wouldn't match if we offered something, so he'd be free trade-wise.

If we failed on Jelly I wouldn't mind Trengove.. versatile as triggered fella said. we'd be damn tall in FWD and DEF too.

Why has he fallen out of favour at Port? Won a B&F a few years ago and was a pretty reasonable KPD/ruck-relief.

Seems to be well liked on the Port board with most saying they'll miss him but understand if he chooses to leave.

I reckon Port wouldn't match if we offered something, so he'd be free trade-wise.

For whatever reason they prefer the backs they are using atm & Westoff as their tall utility. He's also on massive dough (700k pa) & Port are stretched so they had to offload someone. He's definitely out the door. The media seem to think the Dogs are chasing him hard. Would be a great fit for us.

I really hope this is true. Versatile, young enough but has experience we lack. An upgrade on Brown imo.

Where'd you hear this btw?

Where'd you hear this btw?y. M
a pretty good source, can't reveal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back