2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the pics Mr Rip, I won’t be getting anywhere near training this year most likely so I feel much more connected to it now having looked through those.

View attachment 452985

Berry in 3 years I reckon.

Can I request this instead?

160513_kennedyhero.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, shouted myself a 100-400. Thank you, overtime. Good spot WLF.
haha... been waiting for you to show it off, many thanks for the sharing ~ and some quality use of bokeh in some of those too!

Jacob Allison also grown a bit - now at 195cm. Clugga has put on some weight - 83kg.

Allison is an exciting prospect. I can see him being a very scary wing prospect. The type of guy who isn't afraid to go in and get hurt/dish out the hurt but can also burst out of packs and gain huge meters. We saw a glimpse last year.

Nick Robertson must have had a big Xmas,weighing in at 98 kg! I’m guessing (hoping) that is a typo!
He definitely looks like he has put on some mass. IIRC Robbo18! said last preseason he was aiming for around the 91kg mark or something? To put on 7kgs in a space of a few months after being in the system for more than a few years is pretty damn impressive. I wonder how that will impact his body if it's true given he has had some injury concerns in delicate places.

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back