Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about the players who can get to the contest pressing and putting pressure on the ball carrier AND the players who are on the next line protecting outlets by picking up a man AND the players beyond that guarding space.

You’ll work it out.
You mean Ken is just working out what some teams have been doing for years... ;)

This is not new!

Is AFLX supposed to be the biggest bait-and-switch in sporting history?

Draft teams filled with star players, then have half the players pull out before hand, replacing them with spuds the clubs approve of using.

So far, Wingard, May, Gray, Breust, Smith, and Tarrant are all out and presumably more will pull out as it approaches

Was every listed player eligible for the draft or was it possible for some to 'opt out' of it?

You strike me as the type of person to watch Al Pacino's speech in "Any Given Sunday" before you come on BF or watch a powa game.... Just to get yourself in the zone...
Dont besmirch such a great movie....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Draft teams filled with star players, then have half the players pull out before hand, replacing them with spuds the clubs approve of using.

So far, Wingard, May, Gray, Breust, Smith, and Tarrant are all out and presumably more will pull out as it approaches
So, much the same as the old State of Origin matches then?

Surely Sloane & Laird have some niggles not worth risking...

#shotsfired
tke.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Breust and Isaac Smith have just pulled out of AFLX under the guise of not having had their second mandated 4 day break in the pre-season. How convenient. The only Hawks player to be playing in the comp now is Burgoyne. What a farce. None of our guys better hurt.

I would be filthy on any of our players if they are not 100% healthy for this AFLX. I mean if they have any injury issues whatsoever or any "awareness" issues I seriously hope the Club has spoken to them to pull out.

No one cares about these preseason games, no one even remembers them especially since they stopped being a knockout competition where at least there was some small reward. The only significant preseason game I remember is when we beat the Pies in the Grand Final and I think IIRC Carey played his first game for us that night.

I would be filthy on any of our players if they are not 100% healthy for this AFLX. I mean if they have any injury issues whatsoever or any "awareness" issues I seriously hope the Club has spoken to them to pull out.

No one cares about these preseason games, no one even remembers them especially since they stopped being a knockout competition where at least there was some small reward. The only significant preseason game I remember is when we beat the Pies in the Grand Final and I think IIRC Carey played his first game for us that night.

So Hawthorn have had 3 of their players pull out. Righto.

Why are we having this shit being played? If they don’t want our normal game then **** off.

I love my NFL, now my view on the world has been destroyed knowing that Janus is now even commentating on that sport as well. FFS.

Stop it now, stop it now!

I doubt he is truly a fan, he is probably one of those fantasy football w***ers who just cheers on certain players from different teams and not a favourite team.

I doubt he is truly a fan, he is probably one of those fantasy football w***ers who just cheers on certain players from different teams and not a favourite team.

I know one or two guys that actually follow players and not a team. Very very strange.

It would be like following Dangerfield at the Crows, then following him at the Cats, thats just bizarre. Un-Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back