Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought deaneus was a chick until he posted he met a Crows poster at a urinal in Melbourne?! Thats kinda confused me. :drunk: :p
ShePee?

Just had flashbacks to 1990s Big Day Outs and chicks using the urinals and the open air male pissing area.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’s words on a screen. You are analysing what is getting said. The important part is what, not who.

By placing more emphasis on ‘who’ adds to the nonsense surround the bullshit and arguments. By just looking at the ‘what’ places far more emphasis on the point being made.

By removing the person or personality allows a greater emphasis on the point but since you don’t like this or that person misguides your responce.

So Alex what could your motivation be for wanting people to disregard the who?

Combined with 150% training intensity, which will be "dialled back" to 110%-120% for the actual games. Smash all those teams which can "only" manage 100% intensity.

It's brilliant. God I so wish someone at the Crows thought of this.

Train at 150%, play at 110%.

And if you find yourself in a grand final. Just tell all the players that it's not a game, it's a training session, and they can find another 40%.

I soooo fear Port this year.

With genius like this they're surely going to smash us ;-)

tap.jpg

Combined with 150% training intensity, which will be "dialled back" to 110%-120% for the actual games. Smash all those teams which can "only" manage 100% intensity.

It's brilliant. God I so wish someone at the Crows thought of this.

Train at 150%, play at 110%.

And if you find yourself in a grand final. Just tell all the players that it's not a game, it's a training session, and they can find another 40%.

I soooo fear Port this year.

With genius like this they're surely going to smash us ;-)
Yeah, but this is why they fail for the final 33% of the season. Their intensity tank is at 0%

Is there a smarmier way to do business? Agreeing to sponsor a sporting club, to have the wheels greased on your business endeavours, but then to pretend it's because you fell in love with the game of AFL and Port Adelaide in particular (ha ha of all AFL franchises he chose Port...think about that for a second) in the ten minutes you attended a game? How does a Govt get away with setting that up in the first place, particularly when it's blindingly obvious there were Government Port cheerleaders behind it? I wonder if any of the other sporting organisations in SA were given an opportunity to stroke Mr Gui and Mr Gupta?

I want answers dammit!!

Considering the Chinese and Indians have a bit of a reputation as hard bargainers when it comes to money. Port will probably get worked over in some way.

Considering the Chinese and Indians have a bit of a reputation as hard bargainers when it comes to money. Port will probably get worked over in some way.
We have a Indian that works in the non retail part of the business and he tries to bargain on staff pricing

They got reemed by Ken Hinkley and his manager. Creating false demand to get that extension.

Imagine how much they get reemed by all those Chinese business professionals.....

No wonder the China Strategy is failing for them and no mention of it at their Koolaid Konvention.

No it doesn’t.

This is the angle I always have - players say they are full committed to a club but they are transients whilst the people fully committed to a club are it’s supporters and members. We are there for the whole of our natural lives. I remember being a member of West Torrens in 1990 and going to meetings re : amalgamation and having followed the club since by birth I was torn emotionally. In the end, I came to the conclusion it was better to be merged than not be around at all (and I’m still a member of the Eagles).

We are not around for 3 years, or 5 years or 10 years or however long their career is. We are there forever and that is why it means so much to us all.
It's a lot of pressure to put on a 3-4 year old, "so what team do you like" seem like innocent words, but you could, if not done right condemn a person to a life of power supporting. I made sure all 3 of mine were guided enough to withstand the advice of their grandfather and support the crows. But you need to be aware people! there are those who wish to lead them astray in their formative years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

166.gif

It would not surprise me if supporter of the BBL really started followed players rather than team, like the NBA.

The main reason I don’t watch BBL is because it’s nothing like cricket, more like baseball on steroids

But another reason is exactly that - hard to follow a team when the players just move from state to state each year to get a game

The only reason to watch it is the opportunity to see some of the old timers again, like Brad Hogg

If Polec and Wingard's standards were so poor, why did their coaches rank them within the top 6 players in their BnF?
More to the point, what does it say about their other players? If they were rated below Polec & Wingard, who had poor standards, how bad must the rest have been?

So to try and win the flags in 2018 and 2019.

Port decided to recruit Watts, Slops and Rocks, where none of them cracked the top 10 in the Clubs B&F despite being vary mature players. They chose to trade players ranked 5th and 6th for the year instead. :think:

Janus we need your heat maps here.
****.png

More to the point, what does it say about their other players? If they were rated below Polec & Wingard, who had poor standards, how bad must the rest have been?
I hope both Polec and Wingard reply to these claims the best way they can. Playing important roles in teams that are playing Finals and banging on the door of All Australian selection.

Whilst Port sit bottom four with the "better list".....

I hope both Polec and Wingard reply to these claims the best way they can. Playing important roles in teams that are playing Finals and banging on the door of All Australian selection.

Whilst Port sit bottom four with the "better list".....

Cant understand the #portlogic of being comfortable losing these two players that should have made a priority in Polec and Wingard.

Interestingly in here, I clearly remember when Port recruited that three stooges last season, that many believe there would be a massive fallout from that recruitment. I think we say the repercussions of that fallout in November. Losing two decent SA kids was a mistake. I would have dropped Hinkley before Wingard and Polec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back