News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Watson has just said that Brad Crouch is very close to signing with Gold Coast, we are trying hard to keep him.

#1 - he’s contracted, he can’t just sign with another club. Doesn’t work like that.

#2 - we know he wants to stay in Adelaide. This reeks of a player manager taking an opportunity to try and force the hand of AFC to hurry up and extend.

I’d bet that within a week or so of new coach being appointed he will have signed his deal with crows.

#1 - he’s contracted, he can’t just sign with another club. Doesn’t work like that.

#2 - we know he wants to stay in Adelaide. This reeks of a player manager taking an opportunity to try and force the hand of AFC to hurry up and extend.

I’d bet that within a week or so of new coach being appointed he will have signed his deal with crows.

Worked with Hinkley !

If we lose Crouch then I’ll go frkn NUTS !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also he said GC will get the pick 2 and be looking to immediately extend Rowell and Anderson to 4 years. So I take that as if Brad goes, pick 2 won't be part of the deal.

Lol. What a scoop.

‘Club wants first rounder to stay with them for longer than the obligatory two years.’

Groundbreaking.

He’s not tough - he’s a thug and a coward.

1 game in 5 years. Would rather rookie next doors cat
You’d actually rather rookie my cat. I’m sure it’s a mob boss or runs a drug cartel or something. A couple of rungs higher on the thug scale than any footy player. Crows could do with that.

Last week Shaun Higgins was almost certainly leaving North.

About an hour later he signed a new deal.

Player managers have become very very good at playing the media.
Would not surprise me if there is a relationship between player managers and media.

Managers feed the media these stories to use as clickbait and the managers use this to attempt.to manipulate the clubs.

It is becoming ridiculous now, to the point it is a parody.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If Brad Crouch did want out he is contracted for two years.

Pick 2 and 3 thanks or no deal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think Brad is contracted for one more year. He isn't going anywhere (Oh wait... Brad for Lukosius... hmmm...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back