List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we get Hill for just our first fwiw - even if he nominates us what's to stop Freo pulling a Geelong/Kelly deal and saying no, sorry. Think we pay overs if we do get him, this years + next years first. Maybe with their 2020 second back

Don't think we get Hill for just our first fwiw - even if he nominates us what's to stop Freo pulling a Geelong/Kelly deal and saying no, sorry. Think we pay overs if we do get him, this years + next years first.
If that is the case we will not be getting him , one first rounder is bad enough - 2 is just going to damage us.
Remember he is a good wingman , if you where talking about Whitfield or Josh Kelly I would think about it.

If that is the case we will not be getting him , one first rounder is bad enough - 2 is just going to damage us.
Remember he is a good wingman , if you where talking about Whitfield or Josh Kelly I would think about it.

Agree. I think he's more valuable to Freo than picks - an added obstacle to us.

Don't think we get Hill for just our first fwiw - even if he nominates us what's to stop Freo pulling a Geelong/Kelly deal and saying no, sorry. Think we pay overs if we do get him, this years + next years first. Maybe with their 2020 second back
Geelong didn't trade Kelly because WC didn't have a top 10 pick.

Pick 5 is plenty for Hill. They won't make a bloke stay that doesn't want to be there if pick 5 is up for grabs.

Might be a different story if we try and offer up a later first though.

Geelong didn't trade Kelly because WC didn't have a top 10 pick.

Pick 5 is plenty for Hill. They won't make a bloke stay that doesn't want to be there if pick 5 is up for grabs.

Might be a different story if we try and offer up a later first though.

Pick 5 would be plenty for an OOC Hill yeah, they hold the aces contractually. Didn't geelong want 2 firsts?

Agree. I think he's more valuable to Freo than picks as an added obstacle to us.

He might not be too.

The thing is do you keep a guy that doesn't want to be there and could easily go off the rails or get something for him before he does.

Fremantle club champion Bradley Hill was arrested by police in Perth, which foxfooty.com.au understands was at a popular night spot in Scarborough.

Hill, who has not played since Round 2 due to a knee injury, was issued with a ‘move on’ notice by police during a night of drinking.

The star Docker is also being investigated by police for breaching the move on notice and giving a false name.

He might not be too.

The thing is do you keep a guy that doesn't want to be there and could easily go off the rails or get something for him before he does.

Fremantle club champion Bradley Hill was arrested by police in Perth, which foxfooty.com.au understands was at a popular night spot in Scarborough.

Hill, who has not played since Round 2 due to a knee injury, was issued with a ‘move on’ notice by police during a night of drinking.

The star Docker is also being investigated by police for breaching the move on notice and giving a false name.

Sure, he might not be - but they'd hate to lose Langdon and Hill. It's gonna be tough to get him I think, particularly considering how it played out with the Hogan trade last year, weller also.

It’s a furphy that we don’t have mids... we have drafted plenty.

They’re just not as good as we need them to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not compared to normal teams. Hunter, Ross, Dunstan are all true mids, then there are plenty that are potential mids. Ross was 2011 I think so 8 years ago. Dogs have a gun midfield and got more last year. We draft less than most sides.

Ely Smith anyone? I know it sounds bad because he sat out the year with injury but his draft impressed me and I thought his skills were elite. Victorian. Would be hard to get a spot in Brisbane’s side now.

Yeah I rate him

Sure, he might not be - but they'd hate to lose Langdon and Hill. It's gonna be tough to get him I think, particularly considering how it played out with the Hogan trade last year, weller also.
Suppose it's the main reason Ross got the sack , the atmosphere at the club is so toxic no one wants to be there.
Brad Hill and S.Hill both want out , Langdon gone , Tucker still hasn't signed his contract and could easily be out the door as well.

Also by the sounds of it Fyfe has been taken as the resurrection of Jesus Fyfe down there and if you don't fall in line they will feed to the Ross Lyons.

Last edited:
Suppose it's the main reason Ross got the sack , the atmosphere at the club is so toxic no one wants to be there.
Brad Hill and S.Hill both want out , Langdon gone , Tucker still hasn't signed his contract and could easily be out the door as well.
Add Darcy & Cerra to the not happy group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy is signed too but apparently isn't happy.

They continue to have contracted players walk out. Something not right at that club.
Geelong will want Darcy as part of Kelly deal if he chooses the Dockers

Greater Western Sydney would only need to match the aggregate amount and number of years – but not specific annual dollars – if they chose to match any free-agent offer to star midfielder Stephen Coniglio.

While there has been speculation that Carlton could offer Coniglio a heavily front-loaded deal with up to $2 million in the first year of their contract, under the free agency system the Giants would not need to pay that amount in the first year if they took the unprecedented step of matching the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back