List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could have Crouch in our grasp , the Crows need a speed and a key forward and will need to head to the draft to get it done.
I feel if we split our round one draft pick for 2 picks in the first round - offer up pick 12 + something for B.Hill and pick 13 + Dunstan for Brad Crouch.

Having Billings , Brad Crouch , Brad Hill across the middle is game changing with Marshall , Steele , Ross , Gresham , Hunter Clark , Hannebery.

I personally think we are still a while away from being top 4, probably 2023 (sorry kids) and think we need to keep building with kids.

5 for Caldwell and 13 (or 14)
13 on Kemp at the draft
Stuv for Constable

If they will take it, Acres and next years second for Hill, but I doubt they do it.

Potencial mids for 2023 - Caldwell, Gresh, Clark, Bytel, Constable, Kemp, with Coff and Billings on the wings.

Midfield is our Achilles heel , we can't run with the same again this year - Marshall -yes , Steele -yes , Dunstan ? , Ross ?

I just feel we need to go all out on Brad Crouch or Wines //// watching a midfielder not picking up one possession in the first quarter against Carlton should of been the final straw for Dunstan , don't get me wrong he has played some very good games , but we need player who produces week in week out , not dropped to the 2s through the season every year.

If we can't pick up a guy we want Hunter Clark and Gresham have to become the first options - Dunstan only to be used if needed.

Dunstan has been holding his spot, there should be pressure on every one of our mids including Steele, Gresham, Hanners etc. Anyone not performing should be pushed out.

Fair chance GWS could use pick 5 to climb even higher in the draft. For example a club with pick 2 may be reluctant to drop to 12 even for multiple picks but dropping to 5 for a bonus pick would be much more palatable.

Depends on what happens with Coniglio in that situation though.

Why would they bother?

They're only going to lose it on Greene anyway.

Just with the King twins....

I think they could give us the potential to have a very unique and hard to defend forward line.
Two giants with their mobility plus smalls and mediums with speed could be very hard to defend.

Edit: basically, if thats how we see it Ben becomes a priority as we would be able to build a game plan around the twins.

I personally think we are still a while away from being top 4, probably 2023 (sorry kids) and think we need to keep building with kids.

5 for Caldwell and 13 (or 14)
13 on Kemp at the draft
Stuv for Constable

If they will take it, Acres and next years second for Hill, but I doubt they do it.

Potencial mids for 2023 - Caldwell, Gresh, Clark, Bytel, Constable, Kemp, with Coff and Billings on the wings.

Was just thinking about Kemp. I wonder what he will slide to now. If we could turn 5 into Hill and Kemp we might be very happy

Dunstan has been holding his spot, there should be pressure on every one of our mids including Steele, Gresham, Hanners etc. Anyone not performing should be pushed out.
Gringo you know we need to improve our midfield - full stop / the reason why you don't want King now
- Marshall and Steele are locks - Steele can hold Oliver , Cripps etc .

Which means 2 starting spots and love him or hate him Ross gets the other , which leaves Dunstan and no way can we go with the same setup - he once again showed against Carlton he just not good enough - if he gets beaten no problem move him else where , but you can't.

Dunstan is not useless because on his day he is a damaging player , but he has been given more than a chance to show his worth and it is average and it needs to be above average.

If we don't pick up a mid from the draft or we do , we have to change our midfield ---- no way can we run with the same set up again

Hunter , Hannebery or Gresham have to be the first thought of - which leaves Dunstan out in the cold / for him to play against Carlton and not touch the ball in the first quarter playing as a midfield extractor is just not exceptable after signing a new contract.

So sad 😥 #bringhimhome

24o3osg.jpg
Show me the way to go home,
I’m tired and I want to go to bed,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the point being that they would draft a player before a bid on Green came, which would push their next pick back.

I believe SB is implying that Green will have a bid prior to our pick 5, making the trade redundant as it’ll cannibalised no differently to their picks 12/13 (or whatever they end up being).

The talk of splitting our first with GWS first arose when we were looking at 3/4; Pick 5 seems just a little too late tor GWS to be confident in avoiding a bid.

If Ross lands at GWS or the injectors, he will win a flag by 2021 IMO.
Any club willing to take Ross as a coach would be in for more heartache - he has coached 2 team's who had good talent and left both lists in a total mess.

A coach is given the task to nurture the talent and get the best out of them which he can do , but he can also destroy it if he doesn't get what he wants.

Anyone knowing the culture at Fremantle knows it was shocking , players running amok - Johnson - knocked out a guy at a takeaway shop , Hill - punchup at a night club , Bennell - you name it , Hogan drinking to much all having run in's with the law , even Ross himself getting in trouble for some comments to some woman at a piss up - really being a good mentor there.

But this should of been the last straw
A message on former Fremantle player Shane Yarran's Facebook account has alleged the Dockers have a drug problem and star player Nat Fyfe is hated, according to reports

Anyway you can't blame this on Ross , but the list of people he has upset is getting longer by the day.

Looks to me the toxic press conferences have flowed onto the club.

At least Richardson hasn't brought in a toxic culture and hopefully Ratten can make it into a winning culture now.

just a view

Ely Smith anyone? I know it sounds bad because he sat out the year with injury but his draft impressed me and I thought his skills were elite. Victorian. Would be hard to get a spot in Brisbane’s side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back