List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unconfirmed but may be been spotted at the end of the conga like queue at the front door of RSEA.

Any truth to the rumour that player managers are resorting to telling their players they’re going to a strip joint, then pushing them through the front doors at Moorabbin before they realise what’s happening?

Would be pretty annoying if you were a manager. The Saints offer huge money which means your cut is huge, but you can’t convince your players to bite. You make half as much because they stay put.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think we are in for Tomlinson but it's worth noting Trout and Richo used to have a hard on for 'utility types'.

The new list managent era may not value that strategy so much.
In that case why have we got so many half back flankers and forward pockets - Gilbert was our last true utility and now we are trying to turn Acres into one , so it sounds like they never listened to Trout or Richardson.

In that case why have we got so many half back flankers and forward pockets - Gilbert was our last true utility and now we are trying to turn Acres into one , so it sounds like they never listened to Trout or Richardson.
Perhaps I should've said versatility instead of the typical utility. For example too many guys who can play on a flank who can run through the midfield. It's been pretty well documented that Richo loved those types.

We’ll get Hill, Jones, Ryder and Constable, bookmark it. Won’t lose either of Carlisle or Bruce, contrary to a lot of news stories recently.

Round 1 2020

Geary Brown Webster
Wilkie Carlisle Jones
Hill Ross Billings
Kent Bruce Membrey
Gresham Ryder Lonie
Marshall Steele Hannebery

Dunstan Savage Battle Acres

King will come in for Ryder once his body has bulked up.

Edit: I forgot Clark and Coff jeeeez
That back line is going to see us end up between 10th and 15th , if that's our best god help us

We’ll get Hill, Jones, Ryder and Constable, bookmark it. Won’t lose either of Carlisle or Bruce, contrary to a lot of news stories recently.

Round 1 2020

Geary Brown Webster
Wilkie Carlisle Jones
Hill Ross Billings
Kent Bruce Membrey
Gresham Ryder Lonie
Marshall Steele Hannebery

Dunstan Savage Battle Acres

King will come in for Ryder once his body has bulked up.

Edit: I forgot Clark and Coff jeeeez
I just can't see Jones a head of Hunter Clark and Brown will only be playing if Austin , Marsh or Clavarino can't play.
I also feel Geary might be playing his last season after copping so much trauma to his legs I doubt he will be playing to much next year so Paton , Coffield or McKenzie will be replacing him in the 22

Paton - Wilkie - Webster
Battle - Carlisle - Hunter Clark
Billings - B.Crouch - B.Hill
Membery - M.King - Kent
Gresham - Bruce - Long

Marshall - Ross - Hannebery

Acres - Bytel - Constable - Coffield

pick 5 used for B.Hill
next years first and Dunstan for B.Crouch
Steven for Constable

Any truth to the rumour that player managers are resorting to telling their players they’re going to a strip joint, then pushing them through the front doors at Moorabbin before they realise what’s happening?

Would be pretty annoying if you were a manager. The Saints offer huge money which means your cut is huge, but you can’t convince your players to bite. You make half as much because they stay put.
More like they’re using the saints to boost their salary at their existing club . Just a quick trip to Moorabbin could be worth 100k.

Hi guys I come in peace.

Just wanted to know what's the story with Jack Newnes? Is he close to re-signing or will he end up leaving?
He has a 2 year deal on the table, but it is low balled him and under what his last contract was.
It's looking likely he will leave and the club is hoping someone will give him 3 years at around average wage so we will get a decent compo pick for him.

He has a 2 year deal on the table, but it is low balled him and under what his last contract was.
It's looking likely he will leave and the club is hoping someone will give him 3 years at around average wage so we will get a decent compo pick for him.
I personally wouldn't mind him at the Dees just for some outside run and experience. Had a fantastic 2016 but probably had form issues this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back