List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not all over the dogs draft position but if they are (rightly) not keen on pick 13 for Bruce .. do they gamble on rocketing up the lader into top 4 with Bruce in their team and part with the 2020 first for him ? after all the bidding that pick could well be in the 20's ???

I'm done with Freo if Acres is part of the deal. Let's walk away if that is the case. I would way rather Acres, a 2nd next year and the 10th best kid in the country than Hill.
It is certainly a very decent sized price when you put it like that, but on the other hand we've wanted someone with Hill's attributes for years and years, so they're obviously not easy to find, or acquire.

And with all these additions there's not necessarily an obvious spot for Blake, so I can see why we're doing it- as much as I'm a fan of his work.

im not all over the dogs draft position but if they are (rightly) not keen on pick 13 for Bruce .. do they gamble on rocketing up the lader into top 4 with Bruce in their team and part with the 2020 first for him ? after all the bidding that pick could well be in the 20's ???

i reckon our play has to be a future 2nd for bruce and maybe a swap of picks where we can get pick 32

Honestly people, if we all put our measuring tapes away for a second...

We would struggle to get a top 40 pick for Acres. We aren't getting a gun with pick 58. Our 2nd next year will probably end up about pick 40 after all the F/Ss and Academy selections

Even if we pay "overs", are any of us truly going to be sitting back round 1 next year thinking "gee i wish we had passed on Hill and kept some of those picks?"

I certainly won't be. I'll be marvelling at the best wing combination in the league tearing up the Marvel turf

Just read on the AFL site that Dougal Howard is very good mates with Logan Austin and... Jack Steele.

Steele the campaigner is like Kevin Bacon or Keyzer Soze or some shit, he's our secret weapon. I reckon if we ripped the face off Simon Lethlean, Jack Steele would be stood there grinning at us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.

Are you an official spokesman?

We would struggle to get a top 40 pick for Acres. We aren't getting a gun with pick 58. Our 2nd next year will probably end up about pick 40 after all the F/Ss and Academy selections

Even if we pay "overs", are any of us truly going to be sitting back round 1 next year thinking "gee i wish we had passed on Hill and kept some of those picks?"

I certainly won't be. I'll be marvelling at the best wing combination in the league tearing up the Marvel turf
Watching Hill and Billings on the Marvel wings next year I won't give a rats what the deal was I can assure you.

But my measuring tape is all i have man!

But in all seriousness when you put it this way Kegs, i may be able to live with it!
Especially when Hill receives a Norm Smith Medal at some point over the next 3 years!
Make no mistake i want him and think a team like ours needs him!

But getting reamed by a midget is not good for my self esteem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back