List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas and felletts I think don’t read to much into Matty Parker’s insta if you look at the photo in his insta and then at what the new change Roma at Moorabbin there nothing alike my guess is he’s back at his WAFL club rooms visiting his old locker. If you look at his no in the wafl it was 34 too. Also the colour of South Freos no on their strip is red too. Think we’re all clear here :)

Pavlich was saying on Ch9 news here that the deal involves multiple picks and could involve Port but we'll have to wait and see how we've fared with it.

Just relieved that we've secured Hill though, would've been a disaster if we'd missed out on him when we badly need A grade mids with speed and skill.

This is floating but contradicts Lethas

Heraldsun is reporting

12 and 18 to Port

10 to freo and saints first next year

Hill, ryder, howard to saints

Probably get Freos future 2nd back .
Severely compromised draft in 2020 , I really couldn't give a shit about our 1st round 18th pick . 😁

As strange as it sounds, I’m almost as excited to get dan butler more than anyone. Explosive pace and an a grade finisher around goals. I think he could be the best of our small forwards and imagine him zipping around big Max’s feet. Especially if we get him for a throw away pick.
The thing that excites me most about butler is he is virtually free. When I heard he nominated us I thought “shit what will we have to give up for him?”
Nope, turns out Richmond are ridiculously reasonable.

This could have been mentioned hours ago, but Matty Parker has a pic on his IG story that is just his locker (I assume, #34) with what looks like an empty spot where his name would have gone.

Could he be making a return to WA?
Spoke with Matty today actually. Was training hard. He said he was starting training back at the Saints
on the 4th of November I think. I vaguely remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's nobody , unless we are trading out someone else of value , we don't have the currency after bringing in 5 players with 12 & 18 and two picks that don't fit on a calculator.
If Port get cold feet on Howard then things could get interesting ( pick 18 free )
Spook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back