Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Gasometer
2. TOD
3. TAO

HM: Snake, Psicosis, Duck Yeah.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who post. I have personally taken a lot of enjoyment reading the board this year in what’s been a trying year. Hopefully we can minimise the arguing and gaslighting of one another next year and focus on what we can all agree on which is North and our love for the club.

1. Gasometer
2. TOD
3. TAO

HM: Snake, Psicosis, Duck Yeah.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who post. I have personally taken a lot of enjoyment reading the board this year in what’s been a trying year. Hopefully we can minimise the arguing and gaslighting of one another next year and focus on what we can all agree on which is North and our love for the club.

I did say in OP but only reason mods not counted as we already know fantastic hence in charge of clowns like me.

So please, mods have already won but vote however see fit

3. TOD
2. Hojuman
1. Sopwiths

HM: choppy , B4Bear, Val Keating, Gaso, 75779699, probably a few others I've missed as well. Also, HM to Snake. This place wouldn't be the same without him, and although he's always in the midst of disagreement he's definitely a conversation starter.

Last edited:
3. TOD
2. Hojuman
1. Choppy

HM: Sopwiths, B4Bear, Val Keating, Gaso, probably a few others I've missed as well. Also, HM to Snake. This place wouldn't be the same without him, and although he's always in the midst of disagreement he's definitely a conversation starter.

Can't vote for me mate under OP rules plus not deserved anyway.

Redo your 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hopefully get as many "real" votes as possible.

Looked at NMFC store......and winner gets an up to $50 present sent their way.

There are singlets and heaps of stuff on special.

So yeah, go for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to the votes and HMs. I reckon my word to like ratio would be solid but the votes should be going to those who contribute a lot and generate discussion. This is a great place to chew the fat when things are going well and even better when not going so well so kudos to everyone and I'll be back in 2021 for more smartass one liners, in-jokes and irreverent contributions

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks to the votes and HMs. I reckon my word to like ratio would be solid but the votes should be going to those who contribute a lot and generate discussion. This is a great place to chew the fat when things are going well and even better when not going so well so kudos to everyone and I'll be back in 2021 for more smartass one liners, in-jokes and irreverent contributions

That'd be your longest post of the year, TasDude!

It's just a bit of fun mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back