Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank the members of the Foreign Press and members of the Academy.

The first C19 thread in early March was my greatest contribution to the humanity of this bored when I posed the question as to their level of concern around the impending tsunami of a virus. I think Hojuman replied with some concern.

From there it went downhill with C19 II becoming a truly horrific thread as we headed back into the despair of August in Victoria.

I was surprised to find after the season ended that we only won three games.

Marley Williams was as equally surprised.

It said a lot for my enthusiasm around creating GD OP Threads as the season wore on and like a Jarred Polec, I rightfully pointed out I wasn’t solely brought to this Board to create GD OP Threads.

Someone even had the audacity to post a video screen capture of how GD OP Threads were done on other Boards. I sat back and ate a carrot.

One popular thread of the year was my 2020 decade thread. Boy I had some full on derailing arguments in there between myself about snowflakes and Rohan Josh’s YouTube tv show. At one stage the mods put a Play Nice tag on it to stop me and myself being red carded.

Red cards. Remember them? Ha!!

But check it out. It’s still there and I am sure as the decade unfolds and we are playing Finals and Flags are flapping it will be reviewed constantly.

The Board has saved many of us this year in bleak days of four walls and not much else and a team that was at its catastrophic worst in 30 years. We could pull out our phones (or in @Horace’s case the feather and ink well) and type our joys, miseries and hopes away knowing that the blue and white unites us and let’s us have each other’s backs. You always see it when we are squabbling and in amongst it all pops up a troll and it’s stacks on the mill. Love it!

Finally, thanks for the 3 votes, above Ball Dont Lie !!!

1: gokangas
2: Ferball
3: Hojuman

HM: Snake for his Covid stuff earlier on in the year, Waussie, Horace, Gaso, TAO, TOD, most posters who kept us entertained during that lockdown

Last edited:
I would like to thank the members of the Foreign Press and members of the Academy.

The first C19 thread in early March was my greatest contribution to the humanity of this bored when I posed the question as to their level of concern around the impending tsunami of a virus. I think Hojuman replied with some concern.

From there it went downhill with C19 II becoming a truly horrific thread as we headed back into the despair of August in Victoria.

I was surprised to find after the season ended that we only won three games.

Marley Williams was as equally surprised.

It said a lot for my enthusiasm around creating GD OP Threads as the season wore on and like a Jarred Polec, I rightfully pointed out I wasn’t solely brought to this Board to create GD OP Threads.

Someone even had the audacity to post a video screen capture of how GD OP Threads were done on other Boards. I sat back and ate a carrot.

One popular thread of the year was my 2020 decade thread. Boy I had some full on derailing arguments in there between myself about snowflakes and Rohan Josh’s YouTube tv show. At one stage the mods put a Play Nice tag on it to stop me and myself being red carded.

Red cards. Remember them? Ha!!

But check it out. It’s still there and I am sure as the decade unfolds and we are playing Finals and Flags are flapping it will be reviewed constantly.

The Board has saved many of us this year in bleak days of four walls and not much else and a team that was at its catastrophic worst in 30 years. We could pull out our phones (or in @Horace’s case the feather and ink well) and type our joys, miseries and hopes away knowing that the blue and white unites us and let’s us have each other’s backs. You always see it when we are squabbling and in amongst it all pops up a troll and it’s stacks on the mill. Love it!

Finally, thanks for the 3 votes, above Ball Dont Lie !!!

By golly, Gaso, you are entering into Arthur Cloke territory with that post! Or are you really Arthur Cloke?

Best Poster............Snake
Most Humorous........See See / GoKangas for his Dad Jokes
Participation Award....Hojuman
Most Improved.......Passmore
Best Clubman....Giantroo

3, 2 and 1 please as I can't tally that.

Giantroo is not selectable as it's his award and a superstar as we already know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

69 Zondor
22 Roberts
2 Schwass

Honourable Mention - Dictator Dan :stern look
DeficientFlakyHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Whatever happened to IUB? Seemed to be big, or should I say notorious around here when I first came on the scene. Was there a lynching?

Lifetime ban

He came back as a new avatar

Got banned

Sent a PM to 3 or 4 of us sooking about the Mods and never seen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back