List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was 110% sure about JOM and 97% about Kelly.. so I would hope he's at least 168% sure
Show me the post that he said we'd be getting O'Meara then?

All I remember is he said we had enquired about him but also thar Hawthorn were keen.

Just did a quick search and could not see either but this post did come up.

Who was guessing here?

Screenshot_20201008-213827_Chrome.jpg

Seems like you are still bitter about getting this one completely wrong

Last edited:
I dunno, I had a read through his older posts and he has been pretty spot on all times.
He was sure Kelly was coming, and from other sources I believe that was the case that he had agreed to terms.

Things change. Until the name is signed it's not official.
MG is usually spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh nooooooo, not tom 'the oracle' browne!!

FYI there's 30 pages of similar quality scoops from tom browne here:

Hahaha i read all that the other night, its absolutely bloody ludicrous

Show me the post that he said we'd be getting O'Meara then?

All I remember is he said we had enquired about him but also thar Hawthorn were keen.

Just did a quick search and could not see either but this post did come up.

Who was guessing here?

View attachment 980668

Seems like you are still bitter about getting this one completely wrong
You're having a laugh yer? That post is from July 25th. I've spoken to Jack personally in the past, am friends with his brother and Jack is mates with a couple of my mates.
At that stage it still was speculation. He absolutely loves the Saints and the squad. What part of what I said was incorrect?
He had multiple personal reasons why he wanted to go to Geelong.
MG was incredibly invested in the JOM saga. The comparison you are making is laughable and clutching at straws.

It's a Port thing. Apparently some of the SA accents make Power sound like Pear and they have just embraced it.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not!

Incidentally the "pear" icon is currently being used on SM by pedophiles who wish to identify themselves by a less demonised term. They use MAP
(Minor Attracted Person) and PEAR (Pro Expression Anti Repression) at the moment

You're having a laugh yer? That post is from July 25th. I've spoken to Jack personally in the past, am friends with his brother and Jack is mates with a couple of my mates.
At that stage it still was speculation. He absolutely loves the Saints and the squad. What part of what I said was incorrect?
He had multiple personal reasons why he wanted to go to Geelong.
MG was incredibly invested in the JOM saga. The comparison you are making is laughable and clutching at straws.
Mate, who's clutching at straws?

MG said 12 months prior Steven has asked for a trade. Seems like a pretty good guess when it came out he had again asked for a trade 12 months later and was reported in the media that he had asked for a trade the previous year.

Good on you for being mates with Jack's brother, but clearly MG was spot on with his "guess" and your mail was well off the mark.

Again, show me the post where he said we'd be getting O'Meara?

Thread has hit 10,000 replies.

Please continue discussion here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back