List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been told by a very reliable source, that treloar has told collingwood teammates he would like to get to St Kilda in 2021.

I believe Rendell has said similar on radio during the week too.

Adam has been seeing different team mates throughout the week telling them his situation.

We obviously can’t get it done, but we are Treloars club of choice.
If he wants in we should be working hard to get it done

Are the Saints eyeing a player that hasn't been mentioned by the media?

Jonnyray says

images

Because there’s nothing going on I was thinking about a hypothetical question to do with Ben King.

If Gold Coast approached Saints and said you can have Ben but we get to pick any player of yours bar two, Max & (player).

Who would your untouchable be?

I highly doubt If we were to get Ben King it would be for picks only, I’d say we would need to give up a fairly valuable player as long as they would be willing to move.

For what it’s worth Mine would be Coffield.
Marshall

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the comments by Gallagher and lethlean in relation to treloar are ' gee isn't he a wonderful player we're following the situation but it would be difficult to fit him in, we haven't spoken to him or his management yet.'

Ostensibly that means how it reads but it's actually perfect if you're wanting treloar and his management to call you, and once that happens you're running he show.

How close to toilet paper are football contracts?

(Asking for a couple of friends... let's just be discreet and refer to them as lollingwood cootball flub and dosh junkley)
Very similar in that fact ppl panic buy them cause everyone else is then after a few months reilise it's going to be another 4 years before you can use 3 ply again and have the fancy scents

Nah... that conspiracy is for naive people not willing to hear the truth! This is the truth!!!

1604860800085.png

Trudeau is secretly trying to install his Merman and Mermaid henchmen at every level of government and the UN to sink the world and remove all of our legs!!!!!

Last edited:
McBean would actually be a decent pick up long term. Only 25 and can seemingly kick a goal so could be a good Ro replacement for when Ro takes over from Paddy full time

Im not sure... Every highlights package of seen of him has him picking up goals in broken play or tagging on the end of an overlap. I havent seen him mark on the lead that much, mark in a pack, or crash a pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back