• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

bigman

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2004
All Parts
AFL Club
Adelaide
When is the NAB AFL Mid-Season Rookie Draft?
The evening of Wednesday, June 2, in the week following round 11. Nominations for eligible players opens at 9am AEST on Monday, May 10 and close at 5pm AEST on Tuesday, May 25.

Watch all the NAB AFL Mid-Season Rookie Draft picks LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on AFL.com.au
and the AFL Live Official App from 6.30pm AEST on Wednesday, June 2

Nicks today saying if the right player is there we may have up to 3 picks
In the mid season draft

he mentioned small forward role and quick midfielder as options they were focusing on

no mention of ruck

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicks today saying if the right player is there we may have up to 3 picks
In the mid season draft

he mentioned small forward role and quick midfielder as options they were focusing on

no mention of ruck
All eyes will be on Tyrone Thorne in the Interstate SA vs WA clash on the weekend and Frankston Dolphin Bailey Lambert and Coburg's Sam Lowsonin the VFL I'm tipping.

Last edited:
Thorne the South Adelaide guy?

Edit. Lol nope

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
No he's a Sandgroper that's been lighting up the WAFL with a truckload of touches for a small forward and plenty of scoring.,,,,and elite pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thorne would be on most teams radar you reckon?
You would think so but if we're 17th at the mid season break he'll be available as it appears North have already approached 19 year old Ruck/Forward Jacob Edwards

So, at this point bombers, pies, norf and hawks are below us on the ladder..

Anyone know if one or two of these clubs hasnt even got a spare list spot?..

I actually fully expect the hawks and essendo to be above us in the ladder come mid season draft time.. but the pies might be below us especialky if we beat them at AO just before the mid season point..

Could we end up with pick 2 in the MSD?...

Nort soumd like they are gonna pick the ruck/forward lad..

We get our pick of everything else available.

This young aboriginal lad thats a small forward sounds exciting and nicksy did say they are looking at a small forward type..

I also wonder if we have already got a gentlemans agreement with this young Tassie lad Davis that has just moved over to play for us in the SANFL?..

Big move for a kid to make without having any certainty in the outcome..

But I also wonder if other clubs wouldnt even bother calling out a kid like davis’s name when they know hes so strongly linked into the crows...

Could we grab the young small forward with our first pick and still be comfortable that Davis isnt gonna get snatched up by another team before our second pick comes around..

20 year old Will Tasker formerly in the Lions Academy with 5 goals tonight for the Lions VFL looking pretty good up forward...Son of Crow Sean Tasker. ;)
Who held Nigel Smarts hand during the fire walk apparently. Commentators happy with themselves for bringing that up.

Brisbanes Bruce Reville with 5 goals and 18 touches looks a freak. The meat stacker. Would be interested in him.

Who held Nigel Smarts hand during the fire walk apparently. Commentators happy with themselves for bringing that up.

Brisbanes Bruce Reville with 5 goals and 18 touches looks a freak. The meat stacker. Would be interested in him.
Pretty poor opposition team tonight and only averaged a goal a game the previous 3 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Mid season draft (June 2nd)

Back