List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a bit of chatter out of SA, that we had our eyes on the Woodville West Vs Glenelg Semi a few weeks back.

Tyson Stengle is who I believe we were having a bit of a look at. Can we pick him up whenever as a delisted free agent?

Heard a bit of chatter out of SA, that we had our eyes on the Woodville West Vs Glenelg Semi a few weeks back.

Tyson Stengle is who I believe we were having a bit of a look at. Can we pick him up whenever as a delisted free agent?
Yes I believe you can as he was a previously listed AFL player.

Just reading this makes me feel stupider. It’s a fun game though.

hurricane’s Top Seven Coaches with names staring with D.
1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum

I like the way you got into the spirit of Lloyd's approach by starting with someone you want to put in a list (any list) at number 6 and then backfilled the rest and came up with a list title because reasons.

Next up - Matthew Lloyd's 7 greatest rulers of the Roman Empire:

1. Julius
2. Augustus
3. Tiberius
4. Hadrian
5. Pupienus Maximus
6. Sam Draper
7. Maercus Aurelius

I like the way you got into the spirit of Lloyd's approach by starting with someone you want to put in a list (any list) at number 6 and then backfilled the rest and came up with a list title because reasons.

Next up - Matthew Lloyd's 7 greatest rulers of the Roman Empire:

1. Julius
2. Augustus
3. Tiberius
4. Hadrian
5. Pupienus Maximus
6. Sam Draper
7. Maercus Aurelius
FMD, how can you leave Constantine off the list? The stats back it up. Frickin Western Empire bias again.

what's this chatter i'm hearing about north taking GWS pick#2 in return for future picks. legit or bs?
Rumour floating around we offered our future first, 20 and other future pick swaps for GWS' pick 2 and other picks, but they have rejected it thus far. Might be some truth to it if we know we are getting a PP and think we can improve a bit on this year, but I think it is all very unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour floating around we offered our future first, 20 and other future pick swaps for GWS' pick 2 and other picks, but they have rejected it thus far. Might be some truth to it if we know we are getting a PP and think we can improve a bit on this year, but I think it is all unlikely.
Cmon man

He's ok, but he's no Justinian The Great.
Justinian's missus did a lot of heavy lifting.

TBH Julius is only in there on reputation. Yes, he was technically Dictator for Life but "life" was about 6 weeks from the time he was bestowed that. Sure his best campaigning season was better than anyone's but longevity has to count for something.

Gaius Julius Caesar = the Adrian McAdam of roman dictators.

Delisted Free Agency period
Wednesday, October 3 - Monday, October 15

Just reading this makes me feel stupider. It’s a fun game though.

hurricane’s Top Seven Coaches with names staring with D.
1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum

With quality journalism like that, an opportunity awaits at news corp!

With quality journalism like that, an opportunity awaits at news corp!
Way too high brow. Where’s the civic division? Where’s the serving master Rupert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back