List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get pick 2 but there's nothing official.
Gonna cost us a lot to get the job done too.[/QUOTE

Would that be to get Finn Callaghan or gibcus aswell as Horne. Or sell the farm for pick one and get 2 and 4 and get gib and callag plus some...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

You don't know that!

It would be remarkably stupid if we did.

There’s no future in sacrificing the opportunity to get a premium elite player for multiple very good ones.

Take the future superstar and accumulate the very good ones over time

You don't know that!

Lol You’ve got to be kidding. On what ****ing planet do you trade away a ****ing beast defensive, pressure inside mid, with pace, balls and courage that can take an over head clunker and hit the scoreboard when you are dead last on the ladder and have your beast inside mid hitting retirement in a few years? 😂 wanna share that gear?
Clearly you didnt watch JHF in the SANFL prelim.
Go watch the game.
Or could simply listen to Coach.. that settled it.

Clearly you didnt watch JHF in the SANFL prelim.
Go watch the game.

I did actually saw it live Friday night.... as would have braids and the crew.... but irrelevant of that we don't know what is going on in their minds or what options have been thrown at them. So we can't say unequivocally that it won't be traded as we have no say!

I did actually saw it live Friday night.... as would have braids and the crew.... but irrelevant of that we don't know what is going on in their minds or what options have been thrown at them. So we can't say unequivocally that it won't be traded as we have no say!

Rawlings isn’t incompetent. And thank **** he’s in charge and not you.

It is not being traded. No ifs, buts or maybes. Can everyone stop filling the thread with trading pick 1 rubbish. I would rather read about things that are remotely possible

Rawlings isn’t incompetent. And thank fu** he’s in charge and not you.
Don’t get personal, but it’d be such a mistake to pass on hornedog

Lol You’ve got to be kidding. On what ******* planet do you trade away a ******* beast defensive, pressure inside mid, with pace, balls and courage that can take an over head clunker and hit the scoreboard when you are dead last on the ladder and have your beast inside mid hitting retirement in a few years? 😂 wanna share that gear?

Or could simply listen to Coach.. that settled it.

What if JHF said “please don’t select me, I only want to play in SA and will 100% request a trade home in 2 years. Do not select me”

Still don’t even consider a massive trade?

Grow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if JHF said “please don’t select me, I only want to play in SA and will 100% request a trade home in 2 years. Do not select me”

Grow up.
In two years when the haul will be greater sure

Grow up.
It would have to be massive, 2 & 4 no where near it

Grow up.
The massive trade comes then, when he has earned a reputation playing afl as a 20 year old.

I’m not saying don’t take JHF, I’m just saying to dismiss trades etc without consideration of other factors is childish.
Sure if these other factors come to pass, but most of the suggestions aren’t in that circumstance

I’m not saying don’t take JHF, I’m just saying to dismiss trades etc without consideration of other factors is childish.
I dismiss trade pick 1 options because I dont think anyone either has enough draft assets or would be willing to trade them.
Richmond and Adelaide come closest IMO.
But I still dont think we would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back