List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I reckon we'll take a minimum of three. We'll probably look to push some picks into the future years." - Cameron on the Suns' draft hand this year

"We've got a couple of players who are looking for more opportunities to play, and we'll try to find them a new club in the trade period." - Gold Coast Suns list manager Craig Cameron

"Will is going into his sixth year - he's looking to explore his options elsewhere and we'll help him facilitate that if we can find a home for him." - Craig Cameron on Will Brodie

"I reckon we'll take a minimum of three. We'll probably look to push some picks into the future years." - Cameron on the Suns' draft hand this year

"We've got a couple of players who are looking for more opportunities to play, and we'll try to find them a new club in the trade period." - Gold Coast Suns list manager Craig Cameron

"Will is going into his sixth year - he's looking to explore his options elsewhere and we'll help him facilitate that if we can find a home for him." - Craig Cameron on Will Brodie
Is he contracted?

What if JHF said “please don’t select me, I only want to play in SA and will 100% request a trade home in 2 years. Do not select me”

Still don’t even consider a massive trade?

Grow up.
HE HAS SAID THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. He wants to go number 1 and will play anywhere. His own words. Not trading pick one for speculative rubbish picks. You want to be mediocre for the next decade do ya? Grow up

Rawlings isn’t incompetent. And thank fu** he’s in charge and not you.

Calm down! Where in my post did I say we should trade it? I merely said you don't unequivocally know we won't. They aren't stupid so will do what is best for the club....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t get personal, but it’d be such a mistake to pass on hornedog

Thanks Le Grille! I think it would be a mistake too only based on what I know and can see.... but I'm not privy to the info hence am comfortable with whatever decision is made.... either way we are in a great spot to get a great player or players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if JHF said “please don’t select me, I only want to play in SA and will 100% request a trade home in 2 years. Do not select me”

Still don’t even consider a massive trade?

Grow up.
you still pick JHF #1 and IF he wants to leave after 2 years we ask for appropriate compensation, whatever that is...& you trust that once in Melb he will want to remain in Melb & play for NM.

Offer: Future first and Goldstein for Pick 2

North board:

Children.gif

I like the way you got into the spirit of Lloyd's approach by starting with someone you want to put in a list (any list) at number 6 and then backfilled the rest and came up with a list title because reasons.

Next up - Matthew Lloyd's 7 greatest rulers of the Roman Empire:

1. Julius
2. Augustus
3. Tiberius
4. Hadrian
5. Pupienus Maximus
6. Sam Draper
7. Maercus Aurelius
No Caligula; after all there is a football link with his name meaning ‘Little Boot’?

HE HAS SAID THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. He wants to go number 1 and will play anywhere. His own words. Not trading pick one for speculative rubbish picks. You want to be mediocre for the next decade do ya? Grow up

1: he has said numerous times, in numerous interviews he would ideally like to stay in SA. He has said he’d like to play for port. He has also said he wants to go no 1, and wouldn’t have a problem going to Vic.

2: how do you know that hat he has said to North?

3: how do you know what he will say to North over the next 2 months

4: I’m not saying don’t select JHF with pick 1.

5: I am saying that a recruiter/list manager would negligent to not assess the appropriateness of amazing trade offers. And that is the sort of conduct that leads to mediocrity.

It's a sh*t trade though.

If we're offering Goldie and a future 1st I want their pick #2 and their priority pick back at the least.
GWS dont have a PP.
Your confusing them with the other plastic franchise.
Understandable.

1: he has said numerous times, in numerous interviews he would ideally like to stay in SA. He has said he’d like to play for port. He has also said he wants to go no 1, and wouldn’t have a problem going to Vic.

2: how do you know that hat he has said to North?

3: how do you know what he will say to North over the next 2 months

4: I’m not saying don’t select JHF with pick 1.

5: I am saying that a recruiter/list manager would negligent to not assess the appropriateness of amazing trade offers. And that is the sort of conduct that leads to mediocrity.
There are often rumours about players not wanting to move interstate and at that age I can understand their reticence. That said, if you have number one pick you pick the best. Up to the club then to make the transition etc suit the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back