List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1250788
A third rounder would be epic trading.
19 and 20 are very valuable on the second draft night.
I would use 19.
trade 20 for another 20s pick + a 2022 second rounder.
I hope it is for next year's third rounder. If it's for next years second, depending on where we finish next year, it is just a slight upgrade (and access to it a year early) which is a win, but it seems GC clearly need the $$ off their books and probably also the list spot. If we're taking both of those on for them, the $$ is probably not too big of a deal, but the list spot is valuable and we should be compensated for it. MacPherson could be a handy, but in my totally non-expert opinion, he isn't someone we would have been actively pursuing on his own. Regardless, if we come out of it with 1,19 & 20 we're in a good spot!

"Are you on bigfooty?" is also how I interact with everyone I know
LMFAOAOAOA how did you know😭 btw he is my high school friend and I DIDNT KNOW I had suspicions because he is a big Gold Coast nuffie

That’s a big win if we can manage to swindle that deal. Gives us options to trade up if there is a slider also gives us options if there is lots of talent still on our draft boards. Teams will come hard for 19 & 20 on draft night too.

McPherson is handy depth and is only contracted for 12 months so if it doesn’t work out he’ll be gone next year.

I hope it is for next year's third rounder. If it's for next years second, depending on where we finish next year, it is just a slight upgrade (and access to it a year early) which is a win, but it seems GC clearly need the $$ off their books and probably also the list spot. If we're taking both of those on for them, the $$ is probably not too big of a deal, but the list spot is valuable and we should be compensated for it. MacPherson could be a handy, but in my totally non-expert opinion, he isn't someone we would have been actively pursuing on his own. Regardless, if we come out of it with 1,19 & 20 we're in a good spot!
I think it would have to be a 3rd rounder.
Otherwise why would we do the salary dump?
That club is so screwed up.
They have had so many draft picks they don't value them any more.
19 will get us a good talent.
Apparently GC have signed up too many players.
Everyone has a contract and they don't have list spots for 3 picks at the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 19 on its own makes this deal worthwhile regardless of the player, but you throw in a potential need filler - 24yo small forward who can pressure - over 6 tackles a game in 2019 and it could be a very shrewd bit of business

MacPherson & Mahoney would go head to head for that small pressure forward , crummer (hopefully goal kicker role) 👍

And to put that in perspective Macperson did get 410 disposals, 134 tackles, 60 inside 50s and 12 goals in the season that seemed to warrant the salary now being dumped. Mahony got about half those numbers from 19 games this year, so yeah, game on. He is also OOC at the end of 2022, so not exactly a Dom Tyson scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back