List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil’s advocate asks a hypothetical ; Given the quality of our list right now, is there a single player on eagles’ list we would take at Fremantle ?
Yeah there is a couple...

Liam Ryan, Josh Kennedy, Barrass... Hell a fit Yeo would be a grear get.

Devil’s advocate asks a hypothetical ; Given the quality of our list right now, is there a single player on eagles’ list we would take at Fremantle ?
From a football perspective, Yes, would take Ryan, Gaff, Kelly. From a no dickheads policy perspective, none of the above.

There is plenty on their list I'd take in terms of talent

Allen, Sheed, Duggan, Ryan, Chesser, Barass, Gaff (yes yes, ****Gaff, I know), Kelly, Yeo just off the top of my head.

All of these names bar Chesser and probably Duggan would be best 22 for us...

There is plenty on their list I'd take in terms of talent

Allen, Sheed, Duggan, Ryan, Chesser, Barass, Gaff (yes yes, fu**Gaff, I know), Kelly, Yeo just off the top of my head.

All of these names bar Chesser and probably Duggan would be best 22 for us...
Not Gaff. Sorry but he'd been blacklisted for eternity.

If we did recruit him it would be as a punching bag for the poor souls in the rehab group

If you take out the injuries, age and dickhead factor we'd take plenty of them but with those factors in the mix, then one or more of those factors would pretty much disqualify all their players (that are talented enough to consider).

Kennedy... as a coach.

I am surprised we rate so many of their team.
I will qualify the question; Who of the Eagles list would we take to replace a Freo best 22 player in a direct position swap?
Tough, but would say Ryan (sans injuries) for Shooter.
We'd lose some speed, but maybe Kelly for Colyer.

would be touch and go though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will qualify the question; Who of the Eagles list would we take to replace a Freo best 22 player in a direct position swap?
They have beaten us 11 times in a row or something up until last august and you are surprised people think a couple of their players would make our best 22?!

My combined 22 would probably be

Ryan Barrass Hurn
Clark Pearce Young

Really hard to pick because the better players for WC are so so slow so I might be bias but its hard to put WC players in without being treacle.

Gaff Yeo (if fit) Kelly
Darcy Fyfe Brayshaw

Yeo is the best defensive mid in the comp, no brainer if fit. Gaff is a flog, but easily the best wing of each team. Kelly I think can work on the wing and really, the current output gap with him and Henry is so big you'd play him anyway. Darcy is better than NicNat as it stands, Brayshaw makes sure the starting mids arent too slow and Fyfe is Fyfe.

Ryan Tabs Freddy
Switta Kennedy Allen

Ryan and Kennedy are no brainers, Switta and Freddy the faster forwards of each team and needed, Allen is better than Treacy until we see evidence otherwise. Rioli could replace Swiita if I see some evidence he stops eating his body weight in HJ's every day.

Serong Mundy NicNat Chapman

Nicnat off the bench would be ****ing incredible. I think Serong will go past Sheed this year (who is still a very good player). You'd have to hold a gun to my head to leave Mundy and Chapman out

Keitel seems just like balancing out the teams for the intraclub in a couple of weeks.
Slightly better forwards for our plethora of backs to play on.

And again, we still don't know what the rules will be for COVID top ups, and might just want to see if he could fill in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back