List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Nisbett interview with Daniels it came up as a headline
I seriously think they got the numbers round the wrong way. I know what Daniels has been told the number is and it’s much closer to 5 over 7 then 7 over 5

I seriously think they got the numbers round the wrong way. I know what Daniels has been told the number is and it’s much closer to 5 over 7 then 7 over 5
I want to find source vid to check I don't have double vision. Anyone know where we can find it?

Is this WA seven, as in Ryan Daniels?
Regardless, it’s the media trying to justify the inevitable of Jackson leaving a premiership team in the Dee’s to go home to WA.
If and when it is a Victorian, it’s always returning home on less money to play at the home of football and one of the big clubs …….blah blah

If you were Lobb would you prefer to play at Marvel or MCG nearly every second week or the wastelands of GWS. He was only willing to do it last year as it was closer to Melbourne than Perth but I would be pretty sure this year his wish will be the big city.

IMO I don’t think he cares… I think he would prefer to be out of the media and be more low profile. I don’t think he enjoys the media. And the whispers I heard are that he wants to move back to GWS because he’s close with all the boys there.
If he wanted to play for a flag and be apart of something bigger he would just stay put.

Last edited:
1.4 million a year. Bullshit.

He'd have to become one of the best players in the comp for that contract to be worth it.

I doubt we're that stupid, but hey, I've been surprised before.

1.4 million a year. Bullshit.

He'd have to become one of the best players in the comp for that contract to be worth it.

I doubt we're that stupid, but hey, I've been surprised before.
Still not worth, he'd have to be guaranteed GOAT to be worth that. Like, no one is worth 1.4m a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO I don’t think he cares… I think he would prefer to be out of the media and be more low profile. I don’t think he enjoys the media and all that comes with playing for a Vic club. And the whispers I heard are that he wants to move back to GWS because he’s close with all the boys there.
If he wanted to play for a flag and be apart of something bigger he would just stay put.
Hasn’t their list changed a lot since he left, though?

Even that's too much

Probably but he’s pick 2 and will combo awesomely with Darcy.

20. So all the growth is ahead of him. He has potential to be anything and glad he’s coming to Freo.

We weren’t going to pry him out for unders. What we don’t know is how the contract is set up etc, but if it is $700k a year? I don’t think we could expect to pick him up for less.

Why would an embattled CEO not want the attention to turn towards Freo, destabilise Freo, when his club is in trouble after spending their whole wallet on Kelly?

What isn't to gain from ensuring that discussion point comes out as part of the agreement to do the piece?

this is the clip, at 3:30 it says 1m/year for 5?

Yeah so here's what they've done here.
  • Daniels knows it's not that much so he's not the one saying that.
  • "Reports" it's 1m a year is the sensationalist headline that they can get away with because they are saying others have said it's that much while not saying what they know is untrue themselves

Lol , how convenient daniels is doing a paid infomercial dressed up as an interview with trev’s balls in his mouth the whole time and suddenly the blurb comes on making Freo look like idiots

All the WC f***heads watching suddenly crack a boner and feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Do yourself a favour and go watch the movie “ don’t look up “

Then slap yourself on the forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back