Preview 2022 Rd 4 Carlton vs Gold Coast Sunday 10th April 4.10PM @ Metricon Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful day up here. Probably be close to as perfect weather you can get for this afternoon (can't wait to come back to this comment).
Just felt a few spots of rain on this post.

Agree. There is an air of a little confidence in my step currently.....been a very long time.
SB desperately fighting off the urge to full blown swagger.....

Really concerned over this game, we lose and it’s a massive step back, we grind out a win and I’ll still be nervous moving forward, we smash them then the lid is off!

Just don’t want to see us get complacent, hopefully the boys have really grown up and learnt from previous mistakes.

4-0 second on the ladder, 2 games clear in the 8 would be massive after 4 rounds.
Why is it a massive step back if we lose? It's simply not. Gold Coast are decent, they'll beat teams at home this year. I mean, GC are $2.35, it's not like they're huge underdogs.

Yesterday's games proved just how even things are, North almost rolled Sydney, West Coast lifted to get the win away against Collingwood. We'll drop games along the way, it's a grind, and they won't just be against teams like Melbourne.

A loss will be disappointing but I don't think the result today proves anything either way.

Hinze dam shot ?
Looks a picture perfect day.
The dew generally does not come in till after dark.....What time is that at present?
Just east of hinze looking out over Broadbeach. Yeah still a little humidity around, sunset is around 6:30ish so expect a little dew around about then but I'm hoping for a 10 goal lead by that point 😬

Why is it a massive step back if we lose? It's simply not. Gold Coast are decent, they'll beat teams at home this year. I mean, GC are $2.35, it's not like they're huge underdogs.

Yesterday's games proved just how even things are, North almost rolled Sydney, West Coast lifted to get the win away against Collingwood. We'll drop games along the way, it's a grind, and they won't just be against teams like Melbourne.

A loss will be disappointing but I don't think the result today proves anything either way.
Bang.

Agreed, as much as we all want a win, it's more about how we tweak areas of concern, ones that arouse from the Hawks and other games, that will help us to make the finals this year and to become a legitimate contender in the upcoming seasons

Pitto a very big out but T.D.K has the chance to shine up on the Goldie today now. Looking forward to seeing him thrive with No.1 ruck duties. :cool:

Back up I would like to see come from Young. Also allows him to show another side we have not seen yet if we can afford to take him away from key defence and I think we can today.

Leave SOS up front as he showed last week , we need him there.

Reckon Fogs will be a bit calmer than his first chance this season where he looked to be trying a bit TOO HARD.Will play a cracker IMO.

Needs to if he wants to hold his spot.

We win by six goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back