Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all - I come in peace as I’m also a cats member with my wife a big fan. Does anybody know what end/bay the Geelong cheersquad will be seated in for the GF?

I didn't even realise clicking on the map has ever been a thing!!!

Interesting. Today I just went best available. Basically got through straight away and it put me in m14 undercover.
Yeah I think that's the problem, it seems like the default 'best' is considered undercover - row Z and back I think. We generally like being closer to the front.

Like every man and his dog, trying to source a couple of tickets wherever. Missed out on the ballot (as did the mate) but happy to pay a premium. Also would be grateful if ppl could give advice on any other avenues to try.

Seems wrong to have so many dedicated Cats members scrambling btw. Seeing all these corporate giveaways has always rubbed me the wrong way, but with us in the big dance, it’s pretty radicalising haha.
Absolutely! If I had a lazy 3.2k laying about I'd jump on the North GF Brekky tickets but geez I just scrapped together enough to have enough for 2 in the ballot but was one of the unlucky many.
Seems so bloody unfair.
Been a member for my 34 years of life and have barely missed a final...
Got the sads big time.

I think we should take a leaf out of the Sydney boards policy with regards to request for tickets.

We need a requirement that you are actually part of the Cats big footy community to come in here begging for tickets.

I understand that people are desperate and want tickets but to me it's a little shameless to create a big footy account just for that purpose.
People should be suss on new accounts selling tickets too. A lot of shameless people that are more than happy to take advantage of desperate footy fans.

Interesting. Today I just went best available. Basically got through straight away and it put me in m14 undercover.
So in the end I clicked M20 and went undercover. Seats had stalled at M15 row V. Tried to use my limited coding skills to force some better seats but no luck :)

Hi all,

I frequent the little messageboard down the road, but come here today with a GF ticket trade proposition in case anyone is interested.

I have:
1 seat (adult, towards front of Q50)
4 standing room tickets (1 adult and 3 concession, split between M14 and M55)

I'm looking to trade those for 2 seats wherever. Only because my footy companion just turned 6 so standing room will be a struggle for him.

Anyway, please send me a private message if any interest in an exchange. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone cracked the code and figured out how to upgrade a ticket. I have a concession ticket that we’d prefer to upgrade to adult for the game, and happy to pay the cost difference to avoid any nightmares with someone getting pulled up by an over the top gate attendant.

I know there’s low chances of that happening - but there’s plenty of cases where that’s happened to people I know.

Any help would be appreciated. Good luck to everyone still searching for a seat. If I end up with a spare I’ll post straight away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi all,

I frequent the little messageboard down the road, but come here today with a GF ticket trade proposition in case anyone is interested.

I have:
1 seat (adult, towards front of Q50)
4 standing room tickets (1 adult and 3 concession, split between M14 and M55)

I'm looking to trade those for 2 seats wherever. Only because my footy companion just turned 6 so standing room will be a struggle for him.

Anyway, please send me a private message if any interest in an exchange. Thanks.
I have nothing but hard cash to offer you. If it comes to this please let me know. Hope it works out for you.

I have in 2008 and 2009
There were only two categories back then, P1 (guaranteed) and P2 (everyone else). I gave up on entering after going 0/4 as a P2; entering as a P3 is a Ticketmaster donation.

Managed to snag a couple of Corporate w***er tickets in Q9 for wifey and I. My only other grand final was 2007 on an industry ticket, and I didn't relax until about 20 minutes gone in the final quarter. This week is going to be full of nerves.

I got my ticket at 10am as a Geelong afl member. Picked the bay and then at 2.00 with a friends gold membership picked the same bay and ended up with the seats together… unbelievable! It all seemed pretty easy and not that busy, so for silver afl members I think you might be a chance for tomorrow. Think there’s a lot of fans who aren’t keen on seeing the cats win another one.

Last edited:
A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back