Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t want to advertise this earlier, but now that I’ve got my ticket, I’d advise people to look on tixel.

It’s a great re selling site usually for music, where you can’t resell for more than 10% of ticket price, and they deal with the ticket transfer.

Go on the waiting list, and be ready as soon as a ticket gets uploaded

Yes, full members only. In previous years, restricted members have been able to purchase a ticket at around midday if capacity is unlikely to be reached, but you only find out about 15 minutes beforehand.

The MCC hasn't made any mention of that occurring this year, as I suspect demand will be high after no GF at the G for the last two years.

They have mentioned it, I got a text a few days ago saying they may sms restricted members in the morning with a link to buy tickets for $175

Yes, ID is needed. Moreover entering as a non-member has serious consequences for the member selling. Buyer beware.
How strict are they on GF day? I only got Full MCC this year. I’ve never been asked to show my MCC card since they went photo ID at any other game. Having said that, there‘s no way I was giving my MCC card to anyone, even a family member for the GF, in case they checked as I can’t make it.

I've got what may be a stupid question regarding gates for tomorrow

The following is the info from the Ticketek email this morning

Box Office Opens: 8:00am
MCC Members walk-up open from: 8:00am
MCC Members reserved seat ticketholders open from: 9:00am
AFL Members Gate 6 & 7 open from: 9:30am
Public Gates 1, 3, 4 and 5 open from: 9:30am
Match Start: 2:30pm
Match Finish: 5:05pm

My ticket lists Gate 6 for entry, but I know I'm not an AFL member - does it mean using gate 5 and walking around instead?

My ticket lists Gate 6 for entry, but I know I'm not an AFL member - does it mean using gate 5 and walking around instead?

They still sell some club allocation seats in the afl member section. So Gate 6 could still be correct. Just try Gate 6 and if it doesn’t work head to Gate 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I just double checked my ticket and I have a seat in Q14 for this game and also have gate 6 listed on my ticket for entry. Almost 100% sure based on the MCG maps and my memory that Q14 is in the public section, not AFL members.

In the prelim I also sat in Q14 but my gate for that ticket was gate 5. I'm not really sure why it's different, I'm pretty sure if I went in gate 6 then I'd have to cross over past the barrier between the AFL members and public in order to get to my seat. Kinda weird. 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I just double checked my ticket and I have a seat in Q14 for this game and also have gate 6 listed on my ticket for entry. Almost 100% sure based on the MCG maps and my memory that Q14 is in the public section, not AFL members.

In the prelim I also sat in Q14 but my gate for that ticket was gate 5. I'm not really sure why it's different, I'm pretty sure if I went in gate 6 then I'd have to cross over past the barrier between the AFL members and public in order to get to my seat. Kinda weird.

In the grand final I know they extend afl members from m16 to m14 on ground level as the afl members get two extra bays. I think they also may move the fence there. They might also do the same on level q too. So they could move the fence out as well. But fence may not move at all. I can’t remember for sure. Will be interesting to see how they do it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Have a question as im concerned i have been sold couple of a phony tickets off someone on gumtree. can someone show what a proper ticket looks like please.. I paid for them 2 days ago but now the same seller put the same ad up on gumtree again... they say they are in the shane warne stand section N24
The above is what the print at home tickets look like

In the prelim I also sat in Q14 but my gate for that ticket was gate 5. I'm not really sure why it's different, I'm pretty sure if I went in gate 6 then I'd have to cross over past the barrier between the AFL members and public in order to get to my seat. Kinda weird. 🤷‍♂️
That's the same bay I'm sitting in

Thinking I may actually check with someone at the ground to ensure I go in the right entrance and don't get myself stuck when I get to the top

That's the same bay I'm sitting in

Thinking I may actually check with someone at the ground to ensure I go in the right entrance and don't get myself stuck when I get to the top
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.18.21 am.png
From the map, *Q14 is in the Reserve. Source.

If it says gate 6, then the computer will only work at gate 6, and anyone you ask will point you to gate 6.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.15.36 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.15.36 am.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
View attachment 1516466
From the map, *Q14 is in the Reserve. Source.

If it says gate 6, then the computer will only work at gate 6, and anyone you ask will point you to gate 6.
Cheers for that map

It looks different to the one I found last night

Gate 6 it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back