Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what’s worse. Wanting to go to the GF and can’t get a ticket, or like me having a guaranteed GF ticket and can’t go :'(.

Edit - I should have added I’m an MCC member. Sucks to have to work Saturday.
Surely you can get the day off. Not many opportunities come up like this.

I think we should take a leaf out of the Sydney boards policy with regards to request for tickets.

We need a requirement that you are actually part of the Cats big footy community to come in here begging for tickets.

I understand that people are desperate and want tickets but to me it's a little shameless to create a big footy account just for that purpose.

I think we should take a leaf out of the Sydney boards policy with regards to request for tickets.

We need a requirement that you are actually part of the Cats big footy community to come in here begging for tickets.

I understand that people are desperate and want tickets but to me it's a little shameless to create a big footy account just for that purpose.
100%
Said it yesterday people on here that use this forum year in year out should be helped over someone who is new of a lack of content to this page

Respect that, and that’s fair enough. I for one go to games and have read BF at times without an account just to see news on trades, etc (funny when people claim to have inside info) as well as see arrangements for games I.e pre games etc. We all went precinct after the game and discussed that get a bf account and see if anyone can help etc, but to have an account going forward to meet fans, discuss cats etc.

By all means tho prioritise those who have been on here for a while and vetted before us newbies. If there’s spares or anything you can sort would be clutch for us new sign ups, but sort there’s a queue of seniority you have to respect.

Anyways would love to see as many of us there as we can at the game esp now that the pies aren’t in it

Long shot I know but if anyone can help me out with 4 or 5 tickets it would be much appreciated. Life long Geelong supporters, bad at ballots . . .

Would be good if the Collingwood person wasn't posting every 5 minutes as well.

Hey boss my account im Guessing isn’t approved yet for PMs. Add me on Telegram or WhatsApp happy to chat on there if I can’t on here
I don't have either of those mate - i only have the 1 ticket if you are interested just let me know - my mobile is 0400 793 425 if you wanna give me buzz or text me mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. As long as it’s years you’ve had an account open maybe. As many read but don’t post much. I’ve been reading bigfooty since early 00’s and joined 2013 as example but don’t post a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you buy multiple north melb breakfast tickets that the GF tickets whether the GF tickets are seated together or not?

One would think so. Best to ring to confirm but surely you should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like every man and his dog, trying to source a couple of tickets wherever. Missed out on the ballot (as did the mate) but happy to pay a premium. Also would be grateful if ppl could give advice on any other avenues to try.

Seems wrong to have so many dedicated Cats members scrambling btw. Seeing all these corporate giveaways has always rubbed me the wrong way, but with us in the big dance, it’s pretty radicalising haha.

Anyone know any AFL gold member tricks to try to get the actual seat location you want, since the map thing is a POS. e.g. you click a bay like M20 and it defaults to 'undercover'.

We'd prefer to be in the open, close to the front, on the wing. Best available on M open currently are still in M15, row V-ish. Been that way for 20 mins. I gather they are moving from M14 to M15 in order, front to back, but not a big pool at the moment with just Cats & Swans gold members. Seems like you just have to wait until it moves to the next bay. First world problems and all.

Seeing all these corporate giveaways has always rubbed me the wrong way, but with us in the big dance, it’s pretty radicalising haha.
Makes me pretty pissed off that I've been to literally every Melbourne final we've been belted in or choked in the last ten years and now I can't get tickets to one we look like winning (unless I want to get reamed).

Like every man and his dog, trying to source a couple of tickets wherever. Missed out on the ballot (as did the mate) but happy to pay a premium. Also would be grateful if ppl could give advice on any other avenues to try.

Seems wrong to have so many dedicated Cats members scrambling btw. Seeing all these corporate giveaways has always rubbed me the wrong way, but with us in the big dance, it’s pretty radicalising haha.

What annoys me is these corporates don’t give two ****s about the game. Especially since most likely it’s not their team playing in the dance. So what’s the point of them being there, to watch a great game of footy as a neutral. Let those fans who can’t get in because you selfishly take a ticket get in.

Anyone know any AFL gold member tricks to try to get the actual seat location you want, since the map thing is a POS. e.g. you click a bay like M20 and it defaults to 'undercover'.

We'd prefer to be in the open, close to the front, on the wing. Best available on M open currently are still in M15, row V-ish. Been that way for 20 mins. I gather they are moving from M14 to M15 in order, front to back, but not a big pool at the moment with just Cats & Swans gold members. Seems like you just have to wait until it moves to the next bay. First world problems and all.

I didn't even realise clicking on the map has ever been a thing!!!

Interesting. Today I just went best available. Basically got through straight away and it put me in m14 undercover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back