List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t believe what we have now is enough and you don’t think pick 9 will change our fortune.

Then let’s go 1-2 steps back and trade our Clark Long Hill etc and see if that can vault us 3/4/5 steps forward.

The worst that can happen, is we continuously slide down to the bottom - which we will if we don’t change anything anyway.

As I said. If it's systematically done and we dump Gubby types for the best recruiter we can find, then that is plan forward. If we go flip flopping continuously and then realising the coach is shit, nothing will stop that anyway. There isn't only trade all our players and come good as a way forward.

Ratts needs to go too. Being too proud to admit your mistake is worse than making a mistake. Get Yze, get an experienced senior coach to help him. Bring in Noble as a footy director and we might have a chance.

As I said. If it's systematically done and we dump Gubby types for the best recruiter we can find, then that is plan forward. If we go flip flopping continuously and then realising the coach is s**t, nothing will stop that anyway. There isn't only trade all our players and come good as a way forward.

Ratts needs to go too. Being too proud to admit your mistake is worse than making a mistake. Get Yze, get an experienced senior coach to help him. Bring in Noble as a footy director and we might have a chance.
Keep whinging mate.

But no one is getting sacked that you want.

So guess we will suck with or without Clark

Keep whinging mate.

But no one is getting sacked that you want.

So guess we will suck with or without Clark

Can you at least give me hope. Tell me they have KPIs that Ratts has to meet at least.

Can you at least give me hope. Tell me they have KPIs that Ratts has to meet at least.
Of course he does.

But he met them when the deal was done didn’t he.

I said we should wait on this very board and got hounded.

Club chose to sign him up.

Either way. They will want to play finals next year and I think they are hoping for a pies/power retool.

No KPI's? Time to have a lay down mate, I think today's shocking news of your bloodline giving it away has sent you into delirium.

Of course he does.

But he met them when the deal was done didn’t he.

I said we should wait on this very board and got hounded.

Club chose to sign him up.

Either way. They will want to play finals next year and I think they are hoping for a pies/power retool.

Do you think if we are looking like we are struggling at the bye that there's a chance to lance him early? Power was a bit of a fizzle so far. Pies took a new coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think if we are looking like we are struggling at the bye that there's a chance to lance him early? Power was a bit of a fizzle so far. Pies took a new coach.
If we continue on with our bottom 4 profile from the second half of this year then there’s no chance he’ll survive past the midway point. There’s no point persisting if that happens again.

I can’t imagine sacking him 6 months into a 2 year deal.

Something would have to be horribly wrong.

But I imagine this is his line being drawn if Clark is traded. In that, it’s his stamp on the playing list.

BnF will be interesting.

I can’t imagine sacking him 6 months into a 2 year deal.

Something would have to be horribly wrong.

But I imagine this is his line being drawn if Clark is traded. In that, it’s his stamp on the playing list.

BnF will be interesting.

Hopefully he takes his enablers with him.

It’s energy sapping enough to read them all 🙄
He actually gave me a headache today the bastard. This is why I don't go into these threads much, it's complete insanity and the most insane types really shine through.

He actually gave me a headache today the bastard. This is why I don't go into these threads much, it's complete insanity and the most insane types really shine through.
Gringo is actually an early AI bot, launched by the Russians to spread negativity/contradict posters dumb enough to engage.
Either way I love it/him.

Gringo is actually an early AI bot, launched by the Russians to spread negativity/contradict posters dumb enough to engage.
Either way I love it/him.
I knew I recognised you from somewhere.

It is boring and depressing.
I just can’t do the constant harping on the past.

Yes, we’ve been sh*t, for ages.
Yes, we’ve drafted cr*ply over many years.
Yes, we’ve made many, many mistakes…

But what’s done is done. Can’t change history.
All we can do is pray that we’ve learnt from past mistakes and that the people we have in place make the right decisions now.
Otherwise we might as well just give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back